What's new

what are you going to do with your weekend?

Chase

Part Of The Furniture
PF Member
Reaction score
i'm working sunday. this is a good thing. i think.

Work on the wifes car.
plant grass seed
work on my truck
kick teh dog
work on my car.

don't kick teh puppy dog... :(

That **** was eyeing my hotwings.

I have a project for my Youth Literacies class I have to do.

I have to finish preparing for my fantasy baseball league draft, which starts monday

We decided we needed a new garbage can

A trip to the accountant tomorrow to drop off our tax stuff.

Dinner and maybe a movie tomorrow night.

Don't you wish you were me? ^_^

I really need to clean the garage, but i've been needing to do that for a year.

1) mow the lawn. well, the weeds anyway. those ****ers never stop growing!
2) visit my granddaughter.
3) watch hockey.
4) rest.
5) spend all weekend trying to convince wife to put out.
6) masturbate (#5 always fails)

Got a softball game at noon Sunday. Thats pretty much my weekend. Oh, and I am gonna be heading to Tampa in a few hours. ^_^

nascar
lurkersm0af5.gif

and maybe some time for my woman if she wants to watch it too...
lurkersm0af5.gif

Work Sat. Drink immediately after work and don't stop.

I think I may just burn the place down

i spent a lot of last night feeling sorry for myself after finding out from an ultrasound that i have problems with my ovaries apparently. i may have trouble conceiving when i want to, but plenty of women with the same thing have no worries. but it leaves me prone to diabeties, higher risk of cancer, cardiovascular disease, lots of fun stuff.
i'm puzzled because i pretty much have no symptoms of this condition at all, but apparently that happens sometimes too but i have just as much risk of later health problems as those who show more symptoms.
and today i went food shopping. my weekend hasn't been awesome so far.

I think I may just burn the place down
DO IT !!!!!

wait..i thought you were married. shouldn't your wife be doing that?
It will be all for nothing unless he makes sure she is in the house when it goes up :p

i spent a lot of last night feeling sorry for myself after finding out from an ultrasound that i have problems with my ovaries apparently. i may have trouble conceiving when i want to, but plenty of women with the same thing have no worries. but it leaves me prone to diabeties, higher risk of cancer, cardiovascular disease, lots of fun stuff.
i'm puzzled because i pretty much have no symptoms of this condition at all, but apparently that happens sometimes too but i have just as much risk of later health problems as those who show more symptoms.
and today i went food shopping. my weekend hasn't been awesome so far.
That sucks.

The range opens at 11:00. From 11:00 to 12:00 I will be throwing large amounts of lead downrange. From 12-12:15 I will be BSing with the range officer. From 12:15 to 12:30 I'll be driving home. From 12:30 to 1:00 I will be trying to figure out a way to get out of going to my sister in law's birthday party. From 1:00-1:30 I'll be driving to her house and cursing life.........

by 3:00 pm I'll probably have shot myself from sheer boredom..........:unsure:

Back