What's new

What are your favorite movies?

Jontro

Active Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Post some good movie suggestions that other people will enjoy watching here.

The Prestige
Warrior
Crazy Stupid Love
The Illusionist
American Psycho
The Pursuit of Happyness
The Machinist
Primer
Limitless

I really like the movies you listed. My all time favorite (right now) favorite is Boondock Saints, I like too many movies to list here :)

Full Metal Jacket
Office Space
40 Year Old Virgin
Shooter
The Sandlot

I will name more later.

American Psycho
Limitless
The Warriors
Fright Night (All of them including the re-make)
Ghostbusters
The Terminator and Terminator 2: Judgement Day

My list could go on forever.

Limitless
Basic
The Firm
Super 8
Fast Five
The Shining
SWAT

...many more.

The Lord of the Rings trilogy! Also, Gladiator, 300, Indiana Jones, and many many more.

I liked The Pursuit of Happyness as well as an oldie: BraveHeart.

Some other good ones are Dawn of the Dead remake and Shaun of the Dead.

You might want to check out: Children of Men.

The Lord of the Rings trilogy! Also, Gladiator, 300, Indiana Jones, and many many more.

Yeah, almost forgot the Lord of the Rings Trilogy and the Harry Potter series. Hogwarts, good times.

Anything with magic, swords and fantasy are right up my alley.

Yeah, almost forgot the Lord of the Rings Trilogy and the Harry Potter series. Hogwarts, good times.

Anything with magic, swords and fantasy are right up my alley.

I agree! I prefer the Harry Potter books to the movies though. I thought Radcliff's acting in the later movies was kind of bad. The early ones are great though!

Limitless
Basic
The Firm
Super 8
Fast Five
The Shining
SWAT

...many more.
Limitless

Great movie. I was expecting it to be boring, not really knowing too much about what it was about. But after he finished the manuscript, fantastic!
attachment.php

Attachments

• Limitless-movie-trailer-and-poster.jpg
    Limitless-movie-trailer-and-poster.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 34
Funny that everyone enjoyed Limitless, it was a pretty cool movie.

Some random favorites of mine would be The Matrix, Face Off, Con Air, The Rock, Rounders and The Bourne Identity Series. I guess you could say I wa sa big fan of late 90's action movies.

Funny thing about the Matrix, I liked part I and III. But, part II seemed to lose some of the excitement factor. Still good though, just not as good.

The first Matrix was definitely the best one. Most people actually liked the second one far more than the third one. The third film just confused people too much and the ending wasn't clear. After re-watching them, you get a better understanding and pick up some things you might have missed before. I thought they were better movies after watching them again.

Post some good movie suggestions that other people will enjoy watching here.

The Prestige
Warrior
Crazy Stupid Love
The Illusionist
American Psycho
The Pursuit of Happyness
The Machinist
Primer
Limitless

I actually saw the Prestige and the Illusionist right after another. I found them both very entertaining. Wasn't Tesla featured in one of them as a genius inventor?

I actually saw the Prestige and the Illusionist right after another. I found them both very entertaining. Wasn't Tesla featured in one of them as a genius inventor?

Yes. Tesla was the inventor who made the machine in The Prestige.

A lot of good movies already posted, so I won't repeat them. Here are some more good ones off the top of my head:

Requiem for a Dream (very depressing, but definitely a good watch. not for the squeamish)
The Count of Monte Cristo (the ultimate in revenge movies)
The Thing (my favourite horror movie ever. still holds up today imo)

Boondock Saints is hands down my favorite movie. Definitely worth a watch if you haven't seen it.

There are a lot of great movies, here is just a few:

The prestige
Inception
Memento
The cube
The box

My favorite movie has to be Harold and Kumar (the first one). Honestly, it's the only movie that can make me laugh every single time I watch it.

Yeah, the Harold and Kumar movie. I saw part II as well, but part I was much better. Remember the washroom scene? LOL. :D

Back