What's new

what did you learn today?

i learned today that i have a shockingly LARGE amount of girl scout cookies to deliver. many, many cookies.

:hurl:

With Lobo's help I am able to understand how the reputation works on this site.

it took me a while to figure this out, but subway is superior to blimpie's.

and if you live in chicagoland, potbelly's sandwiches are better than anything else, ever

that I overwrote my artwork website index page with an old version, edited that multiple times, and didn't notice for months until now. I'm so smart! :doh:

that i have only a limited tolerence for cheezy christmas songs :|

i learned that one yeeears ago!

i re-learned that my mother is super-hard to shop for.

That my friend's dad runs a snow plowing business. And that, unfortunately, I might need his services :(

I learned that these are the things you CAN NOT do to Lobo. You can't call him funny, silly, Does not like to be patted on the head, Not to call him sweety, baby and no hugs either...:(

That you can not place a plastic coffee cup in the microwave for two long...:eek:

Today I learned...

Today I learned that I should think before I say something. It's something I've thought about before, but now I think it's really sinking in.

I learned that I should never walk into the kitchen in the middle of the night without my slippers on. The kitchen floor gets wet from the dogs drinking the water and when I don't have my shoes on....wets socks. o O (That will teach me a lesion.)

that people are extremely impatient while waiting on line at the post office.

Back