What's new

what did you learn today?

I learned that if Monday was a holiday, Tuesday then becomes Monday. What I have yet to figure out is if Tuesday is Monday . . . When the hell is Tuesday?

I like grilled cheese :burga:

Light does not like grilled cheese. :lol:

That grilled cheese BURNS!!

And that it's fantastic so long as it's grilled on TOAST. Don't try to grill it without complete support from underneath :tongue:

Moving out of an apartment with a shady apartment manager sucks.

solar will became cold soon enough ...

(1) That the 1950's country music they play at Cracker Barrell restaurants makes me constipated.

(2) That changing oil in your vehicle while alone in your garage can be hazardous to your health especially if you accidentally touch your garage door opener while your feet are in its path.

(3) That when you are modeling a face from wet terra-cotta clay and watching daytime TV at the same time, there is a real possibility that particular face might inadvertantly end up resembling Oprah.

(4) That when President Bush is trying to make a point as he responds to reporter's questions, he bobs up and down a lot and makes weird gestures with his mouth, especially with his bottom lip which seems to operate independantly from his top lip. It looks like there might be some invisible guy standing directly behind him making his lips move and his eyes blink.

(5) That when Rush Limbaugh opens his mouth, stupid stuff always comes out.

(6) That squirrells will do anything to get to the sunflower seeds in my backyard bird feeder, including hang by their feet upside down during a horrendous thunderstorm when they know my dog is too scared to go out and chase them away.

(7) That all the really good waiters and waitresses in this town have been abducted by aliens.

(8) That large beautiful butterflies like being photographed while they are stealing nectar from flowers, and occasionally seem to actually be posing.

(9) That people who have really stupid bumper stickers look like they might not realize it's a really stupid bumper sticker, and they usually have more than one.

(10) That people who talk on cell phones while they're driving probably do the same thing when they're having sex.

(11) That if you set fire to a bowling alley in this town, you probably won't go to jail...the first time.

1) No matter how many times I drop the kids off at school, that there will always be someone there that doesn't know how to "do it". (IE...bus circle, even heavily marked with signs, BUS ONLY will park there, one way signs are there for a reason)

2) I give my kids as much as possible, I know that it won't be good enough

3) The only true unconditional love I will ever receive, is from my dog

4) Just when I think I've paid all the bills, the mailman will bring me another one, the same day

5) Now when I watch Opera, I will think of Schizy and his terra cotta. :lol:

That there are quite a few new folks here that I've not yet met. :tongue:
That we must be allowed to use animated avatars now. I miss my spongebob one! :ticked:
That no matter how many times my daughter tells me she's taking Phys. Ed it doesn't stop the school from sending me letters telling me otherwise!

That the Solar flash isn't working right and i have an exam on it tomorrow ahhhhhhhhhh...

Light is a poet! :lol:

Good luck with Your exam :D

Today I learned that you can buy halloween costumes for dogs which look like cats at the pet store here, but you cannot buy halloween costumes for cats which look like dogs.

Back