What's new

What do you do during breaks?

Kirk

Mastermind Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Whether you're in education or at work, what do you do during breaks? How long are they?

I normally have two 30 minute breaks; I just sit in the staff room and eat, whilst reading Confab-It or BBC News. :D

I have a three hour break at college on Wednesdays and a two hour break on Thursdays.
I usually read or use one of the computers in the library to go on the internet for a while/get some work done.

I only work 4 hour shifts since my doctor put me on modified hours, so technically I'm not entitled to a break, but I take one anyway and I eat breakfast while the other girls smoke their cancer sticks.

45 minutes for noonbreak. On Fridays, I smuggle the newest episode of a wrestling show and watch it there

I usually just take a walk. Being someone who is slightly ADHD at times, it helps. :p

I usually get a 15 minute break in the morning/afternoon and an hour lunch. For the breaks I usually stay in the computer room and look at twitter/reddit and at lunch get a bit of doodling/writing done.

Straight on my phone or to food if I can get any haha.

I usually sit with my friends and talk about random stuff and **** about people in our year
And I quickly do my homework because I'm too lazy to do any work at home

But I've kinda finished school now so it may be different next year, probably not :D

At uni, we make our own breaks, because most of our classes are practical. Me and my group of friends usually hang around some machines which sell food or the coffee ones. We sometimes even play table football (our Student association has one!) It's awesome. :p

I usually go to our dorm and take a nap because I always sleep late at night.

What do I do during breaks? Mmmm... Eat! Sitting down for a couple hours or more makes me hungry! I eat during breaks and when I got some extra time, I play chess. When there's a test coming, I would study.. of course. I also take naps and sit down with friends to chat about random things to just relax. Breaks are important, they keep your mind awake and interested to work and gives you energy for your next tasks.

I have a 30 minute break at my summer job and a 40 minute or so break at my actual job. I spend most of my break eating and talking with friends.

Sometimes I spend time working on stuff if I need to as well.

Back