What's new

What do you drive

Status
Not open for further replies.
I drive a 1987 Chevy Monte Carlo LS. It looks just about like this one in the picture below, but I don't have hydraulics. Also, the color is a little bit different, it's burgundy. It also has 15 inch 150 spoke rims.

attachment.php

Nice, you don't see anything like that in England!

At the moment I am driving a KE70. It's an old Toyota Corolla for people who don't know what a KE70 is. I bought it just to drift and have fun in. Also being a cheap car, it's good to get me to work and back without worrying about getting scratched and dinged up in the car park. It's lowered with 'stance' and it does the job for me haha.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 4041819401_8d94095719.jpg
    4041819401_8d94095719.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 42
Nice, you don't see anything like that in England!

Yea, I don't think Monte Carlo's are very popular with the European crowd. It's mostly just people in the united states that are involved in low rider crowd that really drive them.

I think Dodges had transmission problems in those years, although it would be good to check first. I'm not a big fan of Chevy but to be honest for those years, I think Chevy would be best. Or Ford.

Yes, we had heard the same about the Dodges when we bought our 2004 F150 in 2007. Although this truck's a gas hog, she never gave us a single minute's trouble for nearly five years.

Then two months before we paid her off in Dec. 2011, she turned into a bit of a money pit.
(Of course, the thing DOES have over 135k miles on it.)

We just replaced the tranny ($5000), and the master cylinder is about shot. Front passenger window motor quit last week.

But I guess since we've never put any money other than one set of new tires on it, I really shouldn't complain!

I drive a dodge caravan sport. Our oldest is an avid soccer player and always has friends And gear for me to haul. My fiance is a Ford F-150 guy. We just had three, but sold one. He also does masonry, so the trucks are necessary. We just bought the oldest a 1988 Camaro to work on. It is his, paid in full, as long as he graduates with decent grades (Cs or better). We used to buy and sell show cars, but after our daughter was born things changed and we just don't have the time to put into them anymore.

I drive a 2003 Mitsubishi Lancer...and not the cool rally car, just the regular Lancer. Has 90K miles and is almost 10 years old and I never had a problem with it. I just sunk $1k in preventative repairs but glad I caught them in time because it could have been bad. I never do anything except change the oil so this car was built like a tank and I love it.

I've had maybe 8 different cars in my life, and I currently have a 2007 Honda Fit not a drivers car by any means, but I get soo much done with this thing. I've taken it camping, move a small apartment, picked up small furniture gone snow boarding, and biking with it. Car works great for my dog too I keep the back seats up so no hair gets onto the seats.

I've been a gear head since I was small. When I was 16, I bought my first car. A 1991 Nissan 240sx, stripped out track car; no motor, no interior, pretty much nothing. In less than a year, I turned it into my daily driver; did all the work on it, motor, paint, suspension, and interior.

Went from this:

attachment.php

To this:

attachment.php

Sold it a couple of months ago and bought a 1997 BMW 540i. Big 4.4L V8, looks awesome, and sounds great. Love it so much.

scaled.php

Attachments

• img1211j.jpg
    img1211j.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 30
  • img20110723115242.jpg
    img20110723115242.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 29
I drive a Nissan Altima 2007. It's not the best, but looks like an average looking car. I never use it to race or anything, so don't expect it to be that bad.
attachment.php

Attachments

• 2007-Nissan-Altima-3.5SE.jpg
    2007-Nissan-Altima-3.5SE.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 31
I drive a Prius everyday and a Winnebago camping. What a combination, right? My Prius makes up for the 14MPG I get with my Brave Winnebago.

Nice Beemer, I drive a Cadillac Eldorado, at 22 I'm proud of it trying to get a truck now..

Attachments

• caddy.jpg
    caddy.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 21
an ap1 s2000. i love it so much.

I am truly jealous! I've always wanted one of these and that's what I'm saving up for right now! I love them and every time I see one drive past, I just want one more and more.

I am truly jealous! I've always wanted one of these and that's what I'm saving up for right now! I love them and every time I see one drive past, I just want one more and more.

I paid 8 grand for mine! It was a salvage title but it just had rear end damage and the whole rear end was replaced. I was like f it man I'm getting new shocks and suspension out of the deal on a 140 thousand mile car. Seems to have worked out fine.

But yeah, I wanted one ever since I bought a 350z back in 2003 and ended up being so disappointed with it. the 350z is an American overblown ****... nothing of the pure drivers car that's the s2000

I paid 8 grand for mine! It was a salvage title but it just had rear end damage and the whole rear end was replaced. I was like f it man I'm getting new shocks and suspension out of the deal on a 140 thousand mile car. Seems to have worked out fine.

But yeah, I wanted one ever since I bought a 350z back in 2003 and ended up being so disappointed with it. the 350z is an American overblown ****... nothing of the pure drivers car that's the s2000

I've seen a few that are classed as "Repairable Write-Offs" but they changed the law in Australia because of idiots (will not state the race) that used to go out, steal cars and buy these "Repairable Write-Offs", change all the numbers from that to the stolen car and used to sell them so now we can't repair and drive these any more. Sucks because I've seen so many cars that I've always wanted for cheap haha. I just have to work my **** off now to be able to afford one. They go for about 16K upwards here. Sucks pretty hard.

I have been thinking about this for a fun project car... but.. I need another job!

attachment.php

Attachments

• 13984-2007-Chevrolet-Corvette.jpg
    13984-2007-Chevrolet-Corvette.jpg
    348.6 KB · Views: 21
I drive a Kia Sephia. She's not the prettiest car but I love her! She gets over 30 mpg and is paid for so I hope to keep my Sephia for a very long time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back