What's new

What do you look for in a guy?

Ringo

Senior Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
I guess I look for what is in my boyfriend... Fun, care, goofiness, kindness, intelligence, and understanding as well as a nice eye for music and games :p also the looks, though not as important.

Yeah I mean I'm with my boyfriend because he's kinda exactly what I was looking for.
Tall, dark haired and generally very handsome in a very manly way.
Then he's really sweet, caring and sensitive to my feelings and he's also very loving. I really love the fact that he's a slightly different person with me than with other people and it makes me feel special that I can have that special feeling with the one I love.
I also always wanted someone who was naturally kind hearted and helpful, smart, sensible and responsible. Mature, but immature when we want to have a laugh, and I also wanted to feel safe with a boy. Shy, however he has a really adorable way of showing confidence despite his nervousness.
I also love his honesty and his taste in music.
Kirk is extremely fitting to what I always wanted in a boyfriend and a husband. He's just lovely Kay :) <3

a vagina HAHA (with a girl right now)
no but basically what i'd look for in anybody! kindness, strength, compassion, intelligence, humour... a lil nerdiness was never bad.
good with animals.
bonus if can grow a beard because i can't and **** SOMEONE is going to have a beard :/

a vagina HAHA (with a girl right now)
no but basically what i'd look for in anybody! kindness, strength, compassion, intelligence, humour... a lil nerdiness was never bad.
good with animals.
bonus if can grow a beard because i can't and **** SOMEONE is going to have a beard :/

you could jack your gf up on testosterone. that'd get you a beard. LOL

LMFAO i dont think robynne would be too keen on that
but maybe i will get jacked up on testosterone and join a football team and drink lots of cheap beer. that's what guys do right

Yeah I mean I'm with my boyfriend because he's kinda exactly what I was looking for.
Tall, dark haired and generally very handsome in a very manly way.
Then he's really sweet, caring and sensitive to my feelings and he's also very loving. I really love the fact that he's a slightly different person with me than with other people and it makes me feel special that I can have that special feeling with the one I love.
I also always wanted someone who was naturally kind hearted and helpful, smart, sensible and responsible. Mature, but immature when we want to have a laugh, and I also wanted to feel safe with a boy. Shy, however he has a really adorable way of showing confidence despite his nervousness.
I also love his honesty and his taste in music.
Kirk is extremely fitting to what I always wanted in a boyfriend and a husband. He's just lovely Kay :) <3

Don't forget my really good, large, hard...abs.

LMFAO i dont think robynne would be too keen on that
but maybe i will get jacked up on testosterone and join a football team and drink lots of cheap beer. that's what guys do right

Oh **** you're HUSHHUSHHUSH
And I love the studio killers

Haha I want him to be pretty cute, caring, funny, not afriad, loud, optimistic. Just like me lol. Maybe my standards are too high

All I want is a guy that can sing.
I don't give a **** about looks at this point, I'm not really sexually attracted to guys anyway, so all I want is someone who could sing to me and make me sleep.

Casually describes Michael
Number one thing I'd look for in a guy is a sense of humour.
Someone interesting I can hold a conversation with, but equally can joke around with. Caring, isn't afraid to be lovey and has to like cuddles, movies, food, and being lazy with me. Someone that doesn't think I'm too werid and will listen to me natter now and again without looking too bored :p

First of all, I want him to be smart. It would be nice to exchange witty ideas. :) Also, I think that smart guys are funny guys. But aside from that, I would want to be with someone with a good heart. I want to be with someone who respects me and my dreams. He doesn't have to like my principles and dreams. But he has to respect them. He has to have the heart to understand that I also have things I want to do on my own. I want to be with someone who thinks that growth is the best thing for both of us. I want to spend my life with someone who thinks that love is about becoming better versions of ourselves. I want to be with someone who appreciates life's simple joys. Someone I can talk to about the serious things in life. I want to be with someone who is able to love someone other than himself.

A pulse... maybe.

Actually, I'm picky. I like intelligence, common interests, shared views on politics/religion, is a nerd for similar things I'm a nerd for, a take-charge/dominant/assertive personality, kindness, an empathetic (or sympathetic) disposition (but not necessarily emotional), likes art, someone who I like for themselves as well as love them. I mean I could love someone all I wanted but if I don't like him enough as a person then what's the point? Which is to say, he's gotta be someone I can be friends with also. However as it happens I hold romantic interests to a much higher standard than platonic interests, so yeah.

But more than anything I really just wanna meet a guy I can be cool with and impress him just by being myself, as opposed to how everyone keeps telling me I need to do all these things in order to impress/attract guys... but I figure if that's what they like about me then they don't really like me for me, so **** all that ****.
...then again I've never had a boyfriend either so my plan isn't exactly working out for me... but I also never leave the house so that probably has something to do with it...

So basically I want someone I don't have to be all awkward around, I really just wanna meet someone so kindred of a spirit that we can skip all the bullshit and just be straight with each other.
...but no, because I'm not allowed to have nice things... or people. Pfft. [/mini rant]

He must share the same interests as me. I can be slightly immature so somebody mature enough to look past that. Somebody who plans ahead for the future and does not have many bad habits such as smoking.A sense of humor doesn't hurt too. Thankfully I found him already!!

I look for intelligence, and a good sense of humor. Most importantly I look for a guy who has his act together. At least having goals and aspirations in life, a job, and or attending college.

OMG, THIS IS ENDLESS....

funny
caring
shrewd (capable of knowing when something's wrong)
a person that understands me
romantic (just a little bit)
intelligent
nerd-ish (as all my subjects are somewhat related to nerdish things)
good looking (doesnt have to be the most pretty guy out there, just a clean decent guy
taller than me....
fluffy... XD
somewhat mature

My boyfriend is the guy I've always been searching for! He treats me so well, we have similar personalities, he makes me laugh, he's so random and funny, we have the same tastes, he's very friendly and caring, good with children, handsome, fit, motivated, dedicated and an all round great guy and boyfriend. I've never been treated so well by boyfriends before so he's certainly special. :aww:

Back