What's new

What do YOU want for Christmas?

Nothing reAlly, but if I did Want something it would totally be a kitchenaid mixer.

As mentioned above Peace on Earth ..... oh and a maid :)

I wish for one Christmas home .... Not running from house to house dragging gifts and kids. Just home with my own family.

Usually I get nothing. DH and I don't generally shop for each other.

But he's insistent he's going to get me something, I just cringe because I think he will overpay for something I dont even want, and I'm not good at faking that I like something, especially to someone so close. He knows this, which is why I have discouraged him from buying me gifts before. He always says he will paint me something (he used to paint before we got married) but has he finished anything, ever? No....

I'm excited to get my $2 large Rainbath body wash, thanks Neutrogena.

I got a FitBit One monitor from our company party, and I think I'm going to keep it. I usually give whatever company party gift I get away, or sell it. This is the first time it's something I might have gotten myself, I looked into it before because Valerie has one.....

My mom is getting me a matching tracksuit.....lol....its the small things in life. I usually buy my clothes from the thrift shop and finding *matching* items doesnt happen. So I'm kinda excited about it.

catalina seemed like the obvious choice for a cw girl.. Kermetta is lovely tho!

I would wish for my DD17 to not have to be in pain everyday from her Endometriosis :( just to be able to be 17 and have fun .. Also for my other 3 kids to understand that I love them all the same. Oh and more time with DH !

More time with hubby/date night/ babysitter. Going out twice a year on a date just isnt cutting it for me. Several people asked what i wanted for christmas, i told them ^^^^^ they kinda laughed and will get me some random crap

omg on the LOL at you--MIL used to give me and dh certificates to go away when my kids were small--but never was available to babysit--whatever..

I wish for one Christmas home .... Not running from house to house dragging gifts and kids. Just home with my own family.

Amen to this. Would love to spend the day with just my family.

omg on the LOL at you--MIL used to give me and dh certificates to go away when my kids were small--but never was available to babysit--whatever..

My mom has done this too and when i ask shes like well, um......im pretty sure it boils down to 4 kids are to much for her to handle

This is just a matter of shifting the day you celebrate.

Christ wasn't actually born on December 25th, Eastern Orthodox Christians celebrate on January 7th.

Pick a day to celebrate with just your immediate family, or celebrate with extended family & friends on a different date. Whatever day you chose becomes your Christmas. If you are still celebrating the birth of Christ, does it really matter which date you choose?

I want some quality family time; with my hubby being a pastor Christmas is an extra crazy busy time of year with two services a week (Sunday and Advent Services) and with Christmas Eve being on Monday, he's losing his one day off a week. So vacation coming after that is my Christmas gift and I am looking forward to doing nothing but sleeping in with my man and the kids getting to see their dad for an extended period of time. =)

Oh, an ipad would be sweet too but that isn't happening so...;-)

When we had our first, I laid it down that we would not be schleping around on Christmas Day. Christmas Eve we go to my inlaws and when they lived here, went to my dad's. My mom has always come over to my house for Christmas Day.

My kids will open their presents and spend the day in their pjs if they want. We don't leave the house. Everyone is welcome to come over if they would like. As a child of divorced parents, spending holidays bouncing around, I decided our kids deserve a lazy Christmas Day.

I wanted and got a KitchenAid mixer. I have been coveting one for years but can't bring myself to spend the money. DH got me one. It's the Artisan which I really wanted, but if left to buy it for myself, I would have totally cheaped out. He knows this.

I know he overspent on it but I have decided to just try to forget about the possible cost and be thankful that he wanted to get me something special. He also got it in the right color which is Green Apple. It is the color closest to the color I plan to use when I redo the kitchen someday in the future, so clearly he pays attention which is actually the best part of the gift.

I am looking forward to test driving it for Christmas dinner. He gave it to me early since I was talking about possibly taking advantage of the Kohls deal on the classic white one.

I would like to mix mrsmelton's Christmas wish with Steve's avatar. :sex:

Honestly, I would also just love date night with DH. Movies and dinner, twice a month. Is that unrealistic? Even once a month :)

I bought myself a pair of footie jammies for DH to give me.
I also asked for this http://www.thirtyonegifts.com/Catalog/Product/73/
3458.jpg

but in a different print. I would just love to hang it in the kitchen and clear up the clutter on the counter from DD's school stuff, bills, coupons, ect.

I would love if DH gave me something thoughtful, like coupons for getting up with Abby in the night, doing the dishes, taking the kids out all day so I can clean an empty and quiet house.

And if I can add expensive gifts I'd ask for a kitchenaid with all the attachments and a Shark Steam Pro Plus mop.

And world peace.

I got what I wanted :) I would like them to hurry up and finish sizing and I want it to fit when I get it back.

I want the doctor to call and say he made a mistake about my mom

I want a peaceful Christmas with no drama, kids who love their gifts, appreciate what it takes to get all that stuff under the tree and who clean up their own wrapping paper while I sip a latte.

And if Santa brings KG's baby for Christmas I want her to give her a nice, fitting festive name like JOY :lol:

I want everyone on CW to be healthy and happy and have at least a little break from their troubles :)

A fleece jacket for camping that has a hood on it. I've got two without hoods and sometimes it's not cold enough to break out the hat but would like to put my hood up around the campfire.

ETA: I just put on my flannel PJ's, fleece jacket and fleece socks to crawl into bed so I guess I also want a heated mattress pad. Ours broke two years ago and I haven't replaced it.

Valerie, I love our heated mattress pad, I don't think I could go without in the winter!

Val omg LOL! Go figure! :)

Ryan I guess I didn't ask for anything last year so maybe I can get a lot this year :lol:

Back