What's new

What email client do you use?

Kirk

Mastermind Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
I personally use Windows Live Mail, and have about five hotmail accounts listed. I used to just manually login through the Hotmail browser page, but once I realize there was a client similar to Outlook I just set it up and have used it ever since. :)

I use outlook and have about 3 accounts, although I do also use gmail as I like the layout. But I have been using outlook for a lot longer so I have stuck to it since I pretty much know it inside out by now.

I use gmail.
I had a Hotmail account, but after it changed to Outlook I got hacked and locked out of it.
Tried Yahoo! but I get loads of spam through that one.

I use Windows Live Mail mostly, with occasional use of Gmail and very occasionally Hushmail as well.

I use Gmail and Outlook but for convenience, I have just configured Gmail into Outlook so I can check both without manually logging into my gmail account.

Gmail. I have Thunderbird but I'm still torn between that and the browser client for Gmail.

For work, I use Outlook. For personal, I use both Gmail and Yahoo. Talk about free email clients. :)

Windows Live Mail - Just easy as I use that email for literally everything.
I would move to another mail - but too much trouble.

i use windows live toooo~~
i don't use the web version though because it's so slow, so i just stick to the email app on my kindle LMAO

I use GMail and hotmail*Outlook*.

I use Windows Live, but I have Google and Yahoo. I'll probably end up getting that icloud thing too if they keep shoving it in my face.

I use Gmail. Though I also have an AOL, MSN, and Yahoo account. You can never have too many alternative e-mails! lol

Back