What's new

What is your current mood?

hazard

Active Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
How are you currently feeling? At the moment I feel relaxed. Feel free to use the mood icons as well if you want ;).
At the moment I am relaxed

Naiwen said:
Happy and Serene.

Your mood icon says "blah" though. :p

I changed my mood icon from "in love" (due to my bf lol) to "frantic" (because exam is coming and I'm going to die!) :crying:

Mayu said:
Naiwen said:
Happy and Serene.

Your mood icon says "blah" though. :p

I changed my mood icon from "in love" (due to my bf lol) to "frantic" (because exam is coming and I'm going to die!) :crying:
Hopefully it gets better for you. Right now I am thinking because well I'm thinking of some fun things to do :D

Can exhausted be a mood? Cause that's me right now. Today is my birthday but I don't have a lot going on currently. Lol

Trilient said:
Can exhausted be a mood? Cause that's me right now. Today is my birthday but I don't have a lot going on currently. Lol
Yeah I guess it can. Happy Birthday btw :party:!
I'm feeling a bit depressed right now as Chelsea lost their football game

Pretty good! Listening to some 80s on my Polk Audio bookshelf speakers. Great speakers for the price. Problem is, I don't have enough space to spread the speakers more, so the soundstage is a bit smaller than it should be and harder to discern.

Trilient said:

Why not? Lol. Belated happy birthday though! I'm sorry to hear that it was a bit boring. :(

Speechless after exam as usual. It's praying time!

Hope you feel better soon. Feeling tired right now :crying:

Right now I'm tired. Just got back from the first day back to school. We haven't done work yet.....

Saiyan said:
Right now I'm tired. Just got back from the first day back to school. We haven't done work yet.....

That's how first days of school tend to be. :p You'll get used to the new dynamic soon! Keep up the spirit! What kind of work do you have to do, though? :O

Mayu said:
Saiyan said:

That's how first days of school tend to be. :p You'll get used to the new dynamic soon! Keep up the spirit! What kind of work do you have to do, though? :O

Well right now we're just going over basic rules in computer science 120. Canadian history more rules, Journalism I have to write stuff for the school newspaper, another tech class, and then metals shop.

Just happy right with the fact that the weekend is here and I am some time to rest

Saiyan said:
Well right now we're just going over basic rules in computer science 120. Canadian history more rules, Journalism I have to write stuff for the school newspaper, another tech class, and then metals shop.

Sounds a little bit random and boring for me, but I hope you enjoyed it even if it's just a little bit! :)

kingcool52 said:
Just happy right with the fact that the weekend is here and I am some time to rest

Me too! I'm kind of excited for this weekend because I'm doing some fun things. :D

Back