• soccer(football)

Votes: 13 26.5%
  • men's pro baseball

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • another sport

Votes: 18 36.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've ridden horses, but never did so competitively.

I do enjoy snowboarding quite a bit and having been doing it for a long time. I like being at the top of the mountain and just cruising down the slopes without a care in the world. :) It is a great experience and I encourage others to try it if you haven't already done so. It can be quite costly, getting a ride up to the slopes, equipment purchases or rentals, but it is a lot of fun!

Favorite to watch is for sure boxing, never personally boxed though. Favorite sport I do is lifting, maybe snowboarding if that counts

Favorite to watch is NFL football and March Madness. Favorite to play is Basketball.

Rugby is probably one of my favorite sports. I want to start playing it eventually.

I am a huge mixed martial arts fan. I love the skill on display at the highest levels. Sometimes, it's actually beautiful to watch. That might sound silly, but I really do consider it an art. It's great.

Boxing and MMA because really if you think about it all those men are like modern day gladiators and I respect all the effort they put into their work.

Good call. I'm going to change my favorite sport to chess. (srsly)

My favorite sports of all is football (or soccer). I have been playing in a team myself until i got injured. Still watching nearly every game that they show live on TV.

But i also liek tennis, american football, olympics, etc.

One that is not listed is cycling. I do it myself, but not at a competitive level. I love the feel of just cruising around at a decent speed with the wind at my back. :)

One that is not listed is cycling. I do it myself, but not at a competitive level. I love the feel of just cruising around at a decent speed with the wind at my back. :)

Yes cycling is a great sport. I love going cycling on my own or with a friend just feeling a nie breeze of cold wind in your face.

Cycling is a very healthy sport and fairly convenient too. It's hard to travel to work or drop into the store while playing football afterall. :D

My favorite didn't make the list. I like football the best. I love both college and nfl football even though they are two different styles of play.

My favorite sports of all is football (or soccer). I have been playing in a team myself until i got injured. Still watching nearly every game that they show live on TV.

But i also liek tennis, american football, olympics, etc.

Olympics... you must like a whole lot of sports then.

I love watching extreme sports like snowboarding and the x games especially. I also don't mind watching football but I dont' support a particular team just watch it for the entertainment value over loyalty to a team.

College basketball is my personal favorite. I like how they have passion and competitive spirit unlike pro ball.

Just the whole college experience is amazing.

I love watching extreme sports like snowboarding and the x games especially. I also don't mind watching football but I dont' support a particular team just watch it for the entertainment value over loyalty to a team.

Yeah, extreme sports are very entertaining.

My favorite sports to watch are tennis, basketball, boxing, and MMA. I like watching football, but really only when it is my team, or good matchups playing. Baseball I can only watch my team play, or at a ballpark. I can watch just about every sport though if it some championship match/tournament.

Back