• soccer(football)

Votes: 13 26.5%
  • men's pro baseball

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • another sport

Votes: 18 36.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My favourite sport to play is basketball. I grew up playing it with friends from school and it pretty much stuck. We always used to compare each other's games to NBA players. Those were some fun times.

More of my favorite sports are badminton and ping pong. I think these are considered sports because of the physical exertion they require. They're both similar to tennis also, and tennis is a sport:).

American football hands down.. greatest sport in the world IMO.

Love basketball and baseball as well. Will watch any sport though.

Soccer is my favourite sport, I think that when played correctly it is purely a game of skill.

Mma and boxing. I'm into combat sports.

Going to have to say Rugby. Been playing for 5 years and can't imagine to lose interest at all.

My favorite sports are in no particular order, bodybuilding, powerlifting, MMA, college football and boxing, I love all of these sports for various reasons. Each of these sports have great entertainment qualities and their own characteristic's. I will occasionally watch NFL games. :D:D:D

kind regards,

CharlieDeff

Why did you not list wrestling. That's my favorite sport, and I'm not referring to what you see on wwe or ecw, or whatever the associations are. Collegiate wrestling is one of the hardest sports there is. The constant weight cuts and what not really take a toll on the body. Fun sport as well; it's especially satisfying when you get to get a take down on someone.

Tennis is easily my favourite sport. I have been playing it since I was six years of age and it really forces me into an endless pursuit of bettering myself, both physically and mentally. If you guys have seen the Grand Slam tournaments, you can see that these elite athletes have tuned both of these aspects of their game to their very best. Nothing gives me the rush of playing a tiebreaker on the third set at 6-5 and you have the option of serving an ace to win the game.

It has to be either soccer or basketball. I really like both, too hard of a decision to choose one over the other. :D

From such a small age my favorite sport always has been and always will be wrestling
Whether people wanna say it's "fake" or not I really don't care because I love it either way.

I was on the wrestling team in High School; lead us to TWO National Wrestling Championships
I also trained in professional wrestling before I started having problems with my knee and was injured on a botched suplex.

Basketball for sure. I grew up playing it and have watched it for a long time too. I enjoy watching lots of other sports too though.

Men's college basketball! No doubt in my mind! Nothing but college kids who play ball for the love of the game, and to prove that they are worthy to make money by playing it. Factor in the whole school pride thing, it makes for a great sport to watch.

I love football. It's not called "the most beautiful game in the world" for nothing. The intensity and emotions running through every game is just... breathtaking? Haha.

Rugby Union is the sport I was raised watching and is always my favourite to watch. The tactics, strength, finesse and composure required to be successful are extensive and make the game a real attraction for sports fans such as myself.

My favourite sport has always been football (soccer), although I don't like where the sport I love is heading. Football is becoming more business orientated, it used to be a working class sport but the working class are being priced out of the game. We are left with the sanitised, all-seater, soap opera that is modern football.

I prefer Basketball. The other "American" sports just seem to move to slow for me.....Basketball, is just more exciting and can keep my attention.

I like basketball more than I used to. Also, I will being seeing it at the Olympics, which will be amazing.

For me it's multiple sports.

• NFL
  • Tennis
  • Swimming
  • Cycling
  • Golf

Back