What's new

What make-up do you wear?

Kirk

Mastermind Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Also, how much? Do you put it on daily, or for special occasions?

If I'm going out I wear eyeliner, mascara and sometimes lipstick.

Just mascara and powder foundation as a daily thing. Sometimes eyeliner and lipstick as well if it's a special occasion or I'm going out somewhere.
I rarely use eyeshadow, I always forget it's there and smudge it :p

Physicians Formula BB cream( best bb cream IMO )
A bit of eyebrow pencil
mascara
Daily if I'm going out somewhere.
If it's a weekend and I'm just putting around the house doing chores or DIY projects, I don't bother with it.

On a daily basis, nothing. but when i'm going out, i wear mascara, lipstick, eyebrow pencil or eyeliner and powder.

BB cream, liptint, when I feel like it, eyeliner and mascara. But recently I've been trying to not wear make up. Proud of myself for surviving lol

I wear pretty much every makeup item everyday, but I use a light foundation and powder, some concealer where is needed, a light blush, neutral eyeshadow, liquid eyeliner and mascara. Funny enough, on my lips I'll usually go with a lipbalm and that is it.

I wear foundation, eyeshadow and mascara.. sometimes lipstick. ;] I always wear makeup if I'm leaving the house, I feel so ugly without it. It's a comfort thing.

If I'm staying indoors there's no way I'm putting make up on just to take it off again.
I wear a mousse foundation, gel eyeliner and mascara most of the time.

Y'all know I'm an old fogey, so when I wear makeup, (which is only if I'm going out for something special) it's concealer, powder foundation, blush, eyeshadow, mascara, eyeliner, the works. I don't gob it on or look like a clown, I just have a lot of flaws to hide!

I wear mascara and extremely light eyeshadow, I sometimes wear eyeliner but very thin.

Usually I wear nothing because I'm too lazy/tired to put on any make-up. But if I do I usually wear eyeshadow, mascara and sometimes eyeliner. Occasionally I'll do my lips too and wear some sort of lipstick or lip gloss. :3

I don't normally wear make up,
But if I do need to wear it for a special occasion or something, I usually use MAC's liquid foundation with their powder foundation over that and a little bit of eyeliner and lipstick.

Back