What's new

What OS do you use?

Frost said:
The list of what's available is updated. Any in particular that you are interested in?

I'll help you out with the technology and movies section if ya want :D

If only one then I would prefer the tech. Otherwise I am a huge movie person and can do both :p

Jordan said:
I'll help you out with the technology and movies section if ya want :D

If only one then I would prefer the tech. Otherwise I am a huge movie person and can do both :p

Sure. That's fine by me. Glad to see you taking an interest in this project ;)

Frost said:
Sure. That's fine by me. Glad to see you taking an interest in this project ;)

Great! Just let me know.

Also, I do not see why I would not :p Seems like it is starting to pick up well.

I will also moderate the Movie Forum if you need me too.

Chris said:
I will also moderate the Movie Forum if you need me too.

I'm currently doing the tech and movies. It would seem he forgot to update the thread.

Jordan said:
I'm currently doing the tech and movies. It would seem he forgot to update the thread.
Oopss sorry I forgot it was not listed lol.

Chris said:
Oopss sorry I forgot it was not listed lol.

No problem :p It would seem there is a bit of others still open though :D

Jordan said:
No problem :p It would seem there is a bit of others still open though :D
I would do books if we get a section and I won't do Television because I don't have TV to watch other then a few shows I download lol.

To the new members if you are interested please send myself or Frost a private Message. We still have Section open for Moderators.

Di_Roy#1 said:
Is music still available? If so, I would love to help count me in.
Music is available. There is a job description that you must read and agree to but other then that I have no problem if you want to be the Mod for Music I will set you up.

If you don't mind, may I help with television discussion and/or anime?
EDIT: I've got plenty of free time to help out and would be proud to. In case this is not the place, is there a place where I may apply? =P

Thank you to both of you for your interest. @Napalm you can do both if you like if you think you can handle it. @Peppermint that is fine by me though that section will not be as busy I would have to adjust what we ask our mods too do for you.
I can set you both up though when I do we ask that you read the stickies in the Moderator forum. Alls I have to hear is your both ok with that and I will set you up.

Chris said:
Thank you to both of you for your interest. @Napalm you can do both if you like if you think you can handle it. @Peppermint that is fine by me though that section will not be as busy I would have to adjust what we ask our mods too do for you.
I can set you both up though when I do we ask that you read the stickies in the Moderator forum. Alls I have to hear is your both ok with that and I will set you up.

I can take Gaming then instead of Buy Sell that way it's easier and they have some one in an active discussion

Back