What's new

What phone have you got?

Jailbroken iPhone 3GS running 6.0.1
Lovelovelove it, though I'm thinking of saving up for an upgraded iPhone 'cause this one's getting way outdated, and I'd really like to have that front camera + flash

I have a Samsung C300 - cost ?20 came with 10 quid of credit does me -

I've just upgraded to an HTC One from a rather ancient, but well loved Desire. Smashing phone, love it! :D

Not sure on what mobile model I have, but I can tell you... It's currently in the early stages of colour-screen

Blackberry Bold 9900, very nice phone in my opinion. Great keyboard, screen is nice, touch is good, OS is good, overall a solid device.

I recently got myself GalaxyS4 and it is totally amazing. The camera is incredibly sharp and takes such beautiful pictures. Battery life is great for me too and just everything about is amazing. Previously I had a HTC phone which was decent but this S4 blows it out of the water.

I have a Nokia Lumia 800. It's a great little phone, though I do miss some of my old Android apps that don't have a Windows equivalent.

Nokia 1616 but I only use it as an alarm clock, lol. I have phone phobia so it makes no sense to get an expensive phone. ;c

blackberry-curve-9300-29g1-800.jpg

This one. It's like, 2 years old and falling apart (physically) so I'll soon need another D:

I have one of the boring "dumbphones". I'm using the rumor reflex on sprint from LG. It's not the greatest phone I've ever seen, but it's what I can afford. :D

View attachment 176
Sony Xperia J - Best phone I've ever had. Very thin, light weight, yet is fast and has a huge screen! It constantly surprises me with it's capabilities and is just a great phone to have. Sony always have updates so they're always improving the phones software which is great too. It's also beautiful! :D

Back