What's new

What should we do now

They shouldn't have took ner jyobs.

Kyp said:
:lol:
One day I'm sure I'll be tricked into thinking I want to be married by some girl :p

:lol:
my husband said that a few years back.
but i'm pretty sure he's the one who tricked me. :p

Sundays are so boring

come help me clean the garage..

Newk said:
come help me clean the garage..
If you come pick me up then okay ;)

I was thinking about going to look at some new cell phones but I might buy a rifle from a guy I work with so I may hold off on that.

If he's really going to stick with the first price he said

I want kevin to hurry up and update the site, it's like getting a new toy :p

Kyp said:
If you come pick me up then okay ;)

I was thinking about going to look at some new cell phones but I might buy a rifle from a guy I work with so I may hold off on that.

If he's really going to stick with the first price he said

What kinda rifle at what price??

How did I know that was comming?

rantingredneck said:
What kinda rifle at what price??
It's a colt ar15 ( A something, I don't remember ) He's only took it to the range once. He just got it not long ago at all, or so he says. He brought it in to work a few weeks ago and it looked like it has never even been handled.

He wants $600 for it ( case included ). One of the owners almost bought it because he said that is a really good deal, but the guy ( the owner ) already has like 50 guns and his wife said he had enough.

The co-worker selling it is big time in debt and needs to get some stuff paid off beofre he gets taken to court.

Does it sound like a good price or is he ****ing me over

Kyp said:
It's a colt ar15 ( A something, I don't remember ) He's only took it to the range once. He just got it not long ago at all, or so he says. He brought it in to work a few weeks ago and it looked like it has never even been handled.

He wants $600 for it ( case included ). One of the owners almost bought it because he said that is a really good deal, but the guy ( the owner ) already has like 50 guns and his wife said he had enough.

The co-worker selling it is big time in debt and needs to get some stuff paid off beofre he gets taken to court.

Does it sound like a good price or is he ****ing me over

A good Colt AR15 will usually cost you a grand to 1500 depending on what's included in the package. 600 is a great deal indeed.

Kyp said:
One of the owners almost bought it because he said that is a really good deal, but the guy ( the owner ) already has like 50 guns and his wife said he had enough.

OWNED!

:cool:

Back