What's new

What social networking site do you use the most?

Queenmommie

Established Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Which one are you most active on.

For me it would be facebook, i havent been on my myspace in ions.

I have always used Myspace, and always will. Facebook just doesn't appeal to me.

I love Facebook and i have never used myspace

Well I like making layouts for myspace.[/geek]

However I like facebook for general use.

I use to be a Myspace guy to the core but now I like facebook. I think its just better and all the people I know are using facebook now and what would be the point of using myspace if none of my friends are on it.

I think Myspace was able to give the user a better outlet to showcase their tastes. I think Facebook is easier to use for everyone. That's why you get to start seeing people like the aunts or uncles or distant cousins you never talk to or might not even want to. Hell, I added my mother-in-law and I can't stand the b*tch. How bad is that? I'm getting sick of all the contact sites, but I guess I'd choose Facebook just for the games.

None, I honestly hate both sites. I like Twitter though.

Well, I have the following:
Facebook, Twitter, Bebo and Cloudica.

Although MySpace was popular at a time I could've signed up, I never did - I just wasn't drawn to it.

Bebo was always a fail to me, but FB, Twitter and Cloudica are all sites I like and am active on. Hence my three AppTabs :p
apptabs.png

Neither.. I just disabled my personal facebook account and passed the details onto my mother.. I hardly use it, and she uses it more than I do for family members and the games..

I only have a facebook, twitter, and myspace account for the forum..

I like facebook among all social networking website. I don't like My space at all.

Google + is google's new social networking site - and its competing against Facebook. So, I was curious, which service do you use more? Google + or Facebook?

Personally, I still find myself on Facebook.

Facebook still gets my vote between those two.
I just never found G+ interesting TBH..

I'm still on the Facebook bandwagon BUT I will happily switch over to Google+ when the time comes that all my friends are sick of Facebook and their silly little updates complicating things...

Using a bit of both, more Facebook than Google though

I'm still on the Facebook bandwagon BUT I will happily switch over to Google+ when the time comes that all my friends are sick of Facebook and their silly little updates complicating things...
It seems like a lot of people are switching to Twitter as well. I'm just not fond of Google + yet because I don't have any friends that use the service yet.

It seems like a lot of people are switching to Twitter as well. I'm just not fond of Google + yet because I don't have any friends that use the service yet.

I signed up for it the other week, and well tbh, it looks like a very simple version of Facebook, like back in the day before it started changing everything...

Back