What's new

What unusual animal would you like as a pet?

A snake
A hedgehog
A dolphin
A micro pig
A tiger :)

Oh my god a Panda

If not a panda then a sloth

A sloth would be a **** pet tbh. They have mould growing on them which makes them turn green so they most likely stink and they look greasy. They also sleep like all the time and do barely anything so they wouldn't be very interesting. :blank:

I'd have to have a giraffe, they so cool.

A sloth would be a **** pet tbh. They have mould growing on them which makes them turn green so they most likely stink and they look greasy. They also sleep like all the time and do barely anything so they wouldn't be very interesting. :blank:

I know ;___; it's such a shame. A panda would probably be able to psychically hurt me too lmfao.
But I would love to have one of each on my lap to pet once ;_;...not at the same time XD

Is a ferret unusual? Is yes, then I would have an owl I think. But only if it could wander around free and just come back for food and rest =)
I would never lock up an owl in a cage.

A lion like Aslan in Narnia would be awesome, but it wouldn't fit in my house and he'd probably eat me whole anyway.

"skunks" I heard that it make great pets but They are not legal in all states..

Generally speaking, I am vehemently opposed to regular folk owning wild animals. Too often, people get a rare or unusual wild pet because "it's cool" which is the worst possible reason for owning an animal.
However, this is just for fun, so I won't preach about why it's so bad to own a wild animal.

If I could have any animal there is, I'd want a Tibetan fox. 2-toned in color, that oh-so-cool square head, and just flat-out BEAUTIFUL!!! Very intelligent animals and excellent hunters.

View attachment 279

I love Tibetan foxes because they look so unreal. The first time I saw one I thought it was photoshopped, they're very cool :p

I also agree wild animals should not be kept by human beings, I prefer wild animals to be wild and to be left alone :)

If I had to choose I would say an Arctic Fox because they're super cute.

Definitely a fox if I had to choose one!

Hi [MENTION=331]Briscoe[/MENTION]!
Foxes are not strictly nocturnal. Some breeds do have partial nocturnal tendencies and can hunt successfully at night, but generally, foxes are out and about during daylight hours.
Since you asked.... :)

[MENTION=1290]Smooth[/MENTION] The question I was stating to him was as in a normal fox? since he didn't state which type of fox that's why I assumed those tihngs.

Back