What's new

What was the best thing that happened in your day?

Aww, like you've never made a mistake John?

*realises that John is apparently the most perfect person opn earth*

Well, I stand corrected.

*realises John isn't the most perfect person on earth*

Hah! No I Don't!!! :p

Originally posted by mthrlangl
<sidenote> Bob, PIT's a boy :) </sidenote>

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Back on topic, best thing that's happened today...it's too early for anything good to have happened!

Well well well!! (Three holes in the ground.) I've had a great morning so far! I got on the exersise bike which felt great! Then I had a shower and washed my hair - standing up!!!!! :D (And shutup, this is a huge acheivment for me!)

that's great :)

best thing so far, i found this really good song on the net after seeing it on the panel last night

Let's see..this is a continuation from yesterday: I seem to be the only acceptable woman in the office. All the guys can't stand the other three (they tend to be harpies). Yay for mthy :)

Today, I had all my homework done for all my classes, so that rocked. And one of my best mates got home from holiday, that was also good. :)

Went to the gym and felt good . . . gettin back in shape sucks, but its fun at least . . .

Actually a few of good things happening so far today -- Headed out to lunch with Jen, managed to mostly confirm plans for the last weekend in September (possibly taking that Friday off from work too!), and finished up another task on the project at work.

--|BRiT|

Originally posted by mthrlangl
<sidenote> Bob, PIT's a boy :) </sidenote>

I gotta add that it's nice to have moonie come home and discuss his day with me. He's the only person I really *talk* to all day long. (Unless you wanna count the goofballs I work with.)

:god:

I went to the Warragul Library with my Occupational Therapist!! :D (I love the library, I think I'm going to become a librarian.) And I'm going horseriding this afternoon!! :D

My lunch was good. :)
and my gf's coming over in an hour or so, so that should be good. :)

Today, Friday, I had a kick **** day.

Lets see, as I walked into the school today, there was a preacher in the yard who told us millions would die today (thankfully, millions haven't) and he also told us that all 'them' (the teachers) were liars and con artists, so that was amusing.

Then I had a kick **** lunch, lots of coke, chips (fries), sausages and curry sauce .. aye.

Then in my last class of the day, English, we had a substitute teacher who is such a posh little snob and he thought he was better than us all, so we caused hell and eventually he kept around 15 of us back after class, anyways, one of my mates 'took a stand' so to speak and stood up and shouted at the snobbish ******* of a teacher 'LEAVE US ALONE YOU FASCHIST ****ER' and then stormed out of the class, the teacher tried to stop him but he easily overpowered him and left, the rest of us left a couple of moments after .. the teacher was stunned.

So, my day ruled. Ayyyyeeee-ee.

Oh, my. That's uh..quite a day you had there, Bob.

The best part of my day has been lunch. Someone in my office cookd every Friday, and today we had chicken, rice, corn mac choux (which I believe I spelled wrong), garlic bread, salad, and the apple cake that I baked. (Bryan cooked everything but the cake ;) )

Mthr: You don't sound very enthusiastic about my day. :) :p That sounds like a very nice lunch you had though.

hippie wanted to go straight home to sleep after work today so i could get some stuff done today guilt free. :D i have clean clothes again!

Clean clothes are always good, they are one of the few things on this earth that are never bad!! :p

Who's Hippie though? :)

If I remember correctly, Hippie is her bf.

Mmm..I think today is gonna turn into a food day for me. I have a cheeseburger craving. (Of course, today's good thing of a cheeseburger - provided I swing through someplace to get one on the way home - will be tomorrow's bad thing of fat pants ;) )

lol mthr, treat yourself to a good cheeseburger, you wont get fat .. i promise. :)

I just got a really nice surprise. One of my friends, who had been really screwed up as long as I'd known her, had gone even more mad a few months back, blocked everyone on her MSN list, and pretty much disappeared off the face of the earth. She just messaged me, and she's in France for a few months, and doing REALLY well. Hearing this just brightened my day right up. :)

I saw my parents . . . Weeeeeeeeee . . . they are noramly about 5 hours away so I dont get to see them too often, but they are vacationing here in santa cruz for the next week . . . so I got to visit all night. :)

Back