What's new

What was the first thing you did when you woke up today?

wondered what my Kittens obsession is with licking my face in the morning . . .

Peeing is always the first thing I do unless girlfriend happens to be awake and needs a kiss.

I was staying with my Dad , My lil Bro Loves to Jump on things , Ouch , Ow god the pain , my Back hurts so much . . . My Lil bro is a tubby **** too :D

I woke up and came over here, then I went to get some breakfast but i realized i didnt feel like toasting the bread and then spearding the jelly on it

Woke up and come read 'scandisk' report about HD from my MP3 jukebox ... :(

I woke up and said "YEsssssssssssssssssssssssssss! I dont have to go to work today! Weeeeeeeee!". Its my day off... :nod:

My mate and I got bored so we cracked open his PS2 And completed Dynasty Warriors 4 , the day before that I woke up and grinned , and thought about how many people I was going to freaking Own in Paintball :D

Started stressing because my alarm clock didn't go off and I had a test today and hadnt done any study yet. (I was gonna do some in the morning)

... Then had a piss.

Found that there are no time for woke up :(

I was on the Floor of a Ferry this Morning ,my Back ****in Hurts, 11 hours to Ireland Pfft Who'd've thought it . . .

The first thing I did when I woke up this morning was go back to sleep. Im not much of a morning person.

The first thing I did besides hitting the snooze for 1 hour and 9 minutes was wonder how many times the song "Open Arms" by Journey played before I woke...

:confused: .oO( was it playing over and over on that radio station? Does my alarm clock now have some special "annoy" feature that it gained over night? Did that song play once and I only heard the second alarm or did that song play on the first and second alarm? What the heck..... I'll never know :zzz:

Back