What's new

What would you do without the Internet?

Lights

Emerging Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
What do you suppose you would be doing without the internet?

Considering it was really established a few decades ago...
I don't really know what I'd be doing. I think the internet really sparked a whole lot of technology since it allowed for instant movement of ideas. I suppose I'd be carrying around a three pound cellphone with an antennae. lol.

Lol lights, i would be watching TV and reading books.

I agree with Jason. I would be watching tv as well as reading books. But the only difference would be then it would be an actual book verses today I read in my iBooks!! Matter of fact I can't remember life before internet. Technology is awesome!!

Doing what I did before the internet. Watching television, reading books, and maybe going out side some.

Or I would just invent it and beat Al Gore to the punch.

ah? Die why it is so :)

Without the internet, we all would have a life. LOL

lose what lil semblance of sanity I have left lol .. i guess i'd just read a ton of books (like i do already lol), write a lot of music and do a lot of old school relaxing! ;p

Lol i would be really bored, and wouldn't be able to work. which actually i suppose could be a bonus!

I don't know. I am not addicted to the Internet. I can do many things, for example, I would play basketball, I would hang out more with my friends or I would focus on my job. I believe that Internet is very important nowadays, that's why I use it daily. It makes my life easier and it sometimes makes me happy. I can play video games, discuss with my friends, make new friends, read articles and newspapers and many others. So I don't know what exactly I would do if Internet didn't exist. Am I the only one who believes this?

Rolling Stones Sign Publishing Deal With BMG

The Rolling Stones have signed their first new publishing deal in more than 40 years signing with BMG yesterday the company announced While no figure has been announced for the deal it'll surely be lucrative for all parties with the Stones' 50th anniversary tour boosting sales of their back catalog BMG...

Continue reading...

****. Will these guys never freakin retire? I saw them live once...and they we're **** old then. It's been nearly 10 years since o_O

If I had no Internet... I would be reading right now or writing my latest fantasy novel.

probably just sleeping or hanging out with friends.

or just playing my offline games? :D

I lived a life similar to the one I live when I am not on the internet.. not much different really..

Back