What's new

Whats The Last Movie You Watched?

SeanFace101

Established Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
What was the last movie you have watched?
I just finished watching Paranormal Activity 3.
Wow, it was not as I expected. It was pretty exciting to see more!
I'm glad I watched it during the day, lol.

What movie did you watch last?

Puss in Boots :D

An animation movie dude.. Featuring Antonio Banderas and Salma Hayek

The last movie I saw was, Kahaani, by Vidya Balan. Exellent Story. The ending was too good, I saw this 3 times in same movie hall.. lol, First with my GF, then Friends and then with my elder sister.. :p

Saw American Reunion last night. It was HILARIOUS. Best part: there was no one under the age of 25 in that theater. Such a nice respite...

-Kit

The Lincoln Lawyer starting Matthew Mcconauthey!!! Great movie. If you have Netflix you can watch it on there

Honestly... Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked. I have a 4 yr old.

the last movie was Paranormal Activity 3. supper like .

http://www.refreshonlinecenter.com/

Yet to see the movie (Avengers)

Madagascar 3.

Not as funny from beginning to end as I expected.....but there were a few good parts.

Mobile Update

Thanks to Russ of PixelExit [link] (the guy who made the original theme here before I edited it to the max) our theme now works on mobile devices like your cell phone without applications like Tapatalk. You should be able to use the forums like you would on the PC. I hopefully would encourage you to be on the site more even when you are out and about, at work, and etc.

Staff members in paticular, but a note to everyone else as well - Please be posting threads to help us out. Right now 90% of it is me and Chris. The forum is off to a great start and it'll get big for sure. However it'll go a lot faster if you guys help us out some. Please be posting ;)

Nice ill check it out without tapatalk. And I'll try my best to pick up on posting

Wooot!

I love when forums decide NOT to use an app for their mobile use. I would enever force my users to buy an app in order to participate on a forum. Mobile friendly theme works much better.

I agree :p It shows they really care haha

Nicholas said:
I agree :p It shows they really care haha
Yes not to mention users will be more likely to post around when they are on their mobile devices when they don't have to pay compared to when they do. Which in turn, brings more content to the forum because mostly everyone brings their mobile devices everywhere they go.

Back