What's new

Where do you live?

I live in Las Pinas City in the Philippines, a couple of hours away from Manila. The traffic is terrible but everything else is awesome. ;)

I live in Phoenix, AZ in the United States. For the most part I do like this state and have no real complaints about it. The only thing I don't like is the time of year that we are coming upon. Which is the monsoon season, which takes place during the months of July and August. The heat in Arizona can be unbearable enough during the summer months but add the high humidity that accompanies a monsoon and its almost unfit for anyone to have to tolerate.

Point Clark Ontario.
Beautiful cottage country, 2 minute walk from the beach, surrounded by trees and wildlife.
There's nothing I can think of that I would trade it for.

Golders Green, London, UK!

I live like 15-20mins from the centre of London. :D

I live in Kidsgrove/Stoke-On-Trent in Staffordshire...
aaaaaannnnnnnnd I absolutely hate the part I live in. 'nuff said.
stoke-on-trent got voted on as the worst place to live in the uk i think? i wouldn't be surprised

Somewhere in West Sussex, 50 yards from the beach. Its a peaceful place, lots to do if you're an outdoorsy like me. I'm never bored. :)

I live on the border of Rosemount and Eagan, Minnesota.
It's actually very lovely. If I drive five minutes, I can go into town. If I drive five minutes in the other direction I can go to farms and horse ranches.
I love where I live.

DFW (Dallas-Fort Worth), Texas

It's alright. I live in the suburbs, it's kinda trashy but not that dangerous or anything. I don't go into the city much, by which I mean Dallas, but they got some pretty cool stuff there if you know where to look. Esp. in the Arts District / the West End which more-or-less overlap but the Arts District has more of the pretty higher-class stuff while the West End is more like 'Street Art Central' but it's still not bad over there or anything.
I don't believe I've ever been to the East End, which is where the rich folks tend to go. Well, I mean the hotels I've stayed in for Cons are technically in the East End section but walk a block, turn a corner and suddenly you're in the West End so it's really close to West End.

But Dallas is one of those cities where you find yourself some place nice then you walk a block away from there and suddenly you're in a suburban ghetto where the houses are trashed out and in need of repair but you find yourself wondering about the lack of graffiti. Then you go a few more blocks and suddenly a highway is right there.

Dallas is a confusing city, I never get used to the transitions of "nice" to "****ty" to "nice" again and so on. Regardless I really only ever go to the Fair Park area, which the museums are around, or the Arts District. I really only ever go to the West End if I'm at a convention and something is going on in the West End I wanna see or something. But mostly I stick to the Arts District. Or go to where my mom works there.

Other than that there's Arlington and Fort Worth. I don't go to Fort Worth at all really, and Arlington I go to because I live like right on the city line to go into it and all the better **** is in Arlington anyway, mostly at least. They have an actual mall there at the very least.

Anyway, it ain't perfect by a long shot (mostly due to the lack of the DART bus/tram system that Dallas has yet we don't) but it's not that bad. Got a few nice little parks, nothing great. But it's not bad either.

Stoke-On-Trent - Biddulph. Must be the most boring place to live. I've even stopped going up hanley on friday/saturday nights it gets boring. "Wishes he had a decent job"

I live in Las Pinas City in the Philippines, a couple of hours away from Manila. The traffic is terrible but everything else is awesome. ;)

Oh hello there! I'm Filipino too! I live in Tokyo, Japan now tho. :D

I live in North Carolina. It's not the best place I've ever lived, but it's still a nice place.

I live in Glasgow, which is in Scotland.
And I really wish I didn't. But hey, Whiskey and Shortbread. Who can complain.

Spoiler Alert: I can.

I live in London. Most people don't realise that Central London is actually very tiny but it's not the whole city. It's surrounded by boroughs like Bexley (me), Greenwich etc. and the boroughs are where the majority of people live when they say they're "from London". It's a massive city XD

Back