What's new

Who is your favorite band?

Kirk

Mastermind Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
I don't really have a favorite; I don't listen to music as often as I used to and it's hard to choose anyway. XD

Way too hard to decide this but a few favourites right now; (ABC order)

A Day To Remember
Aerosmith
All Time Low
Mayday Parade
Muse
My Chemical Romance
Paramore
You Me At Six

Probably tons more if I was to look at my Walkman x3

I listen to alot of Doujin groups (so japanese singers), out of them it would be Kishida Kyoudan and the Akeboshi Rockets or Buta Otome.

If I had to choose an english speaking band it would be Streetlight Manifesto :)

I generaly listen to alot of japanesse or korean groups, out of them it would probably be uplift spice, asian kung-fu generation, school food punishmen or genki rockets.
Out of western artists i probably listen to the subways, japanese voyeurs the most

I honestly can't decide.

Black Veil Brides, Fall Out Boy, My Chemical Romance, Green Day, Paramore, Tonight Alive, Blink 182, Bring Me The Horizon, All Time Low, Pierce The Veil, Of Mice & Men, Despite My Deepest Fear, The Summer War, Angels and Airwaves, Panic! At The Disco, Pendulum, Pink, Placebo..

The list goes on.

I can't decide between Soilwork or In Flames. Both are Swedish, from the same part of Gothenburg, and both have been putting out good music since the early 90's :p

Probably my favourite from the latest In Flames album;
[video=youtube_share;ylfn0o66jwM]http://youtu.be/ylfn0o66jwM[/video]

At the moment my favourite band right now is The Glitch Mob, but at different points in time it was also Franz Ferdinand and Muse.

At the moment my favourite band right now is The Glitch Mob, but at different points in time it was also Franz Ferdinand and Muse.

Glitch Mob are awesome. I love Drive It Like You Stole It. But all their tunes are awesome.

I can't think of any band that I have admired too many of their songs to call them favorite. But I believe that The Fray is nice, as well as Nickelback, Evanescence and Linkin Park, But I wouldn't call any of them a favorite actually. It's not that far.

Naming one favourite is impossible :p

Oasis, Foals, Beady Eye, Noel Gallaghers HFB, Nirvana, Tame Impala, Of Monsters and Men, Jake Bugg, Madness.. Listening to loads of Oasis atm.

Glitch Mob are awesome. I love Drive It Like You Stole It. But all their tunes are awesome.
I've really liked what I've heard from them. I need to listen to more.

My favorite's Mindless Self Indulgence. I also really like Renard Queenston's music (from various aliases of his), Modest Mouse, Hadouken!, deadmau5,and System of a Down.

motion city soundtrack, ben folds, rise against, a day to remember, the 1975, jukebox the ghost, young the giant, blink 182..
i could probably go on a while, but those bands in particular i have never heard a song from that i didn't like.

When it comes to electronic music it's Renard Queenston all the way. :p I don't really have a favorite alias, though.

When it comes to rock and stuff: All That Remains, Anberlin, Bullet For My Valentine, Hollywood Undead, Killswitch Engage, Linkin Park, Pillar, Rise Against, Thousand Foot Krutch and a few others.

When it comes to electronic music it's Renard Queenston all the way. :p I don't really have a favorite alias, though.
I think you and I will get along just fine, then. xP Renard's probably my favorite music artist behind MSI.

I think you and I will get along just fine, then. xP Renard's probably my favorite music artist behind MSI.

Yeah, I think so, too. XD Renard's music is what I listen to almost every day. :p

Yeah, I think so, too. XD Renard's music is what I listen to almost every day. :p
I'm actually listening to the new Queenstons album for the first time. I see that alias rear its head and I'm always excited. 0u0

I'm actually listening to the new Queenstons album for the first time. I see that alias rear its head and I'm always excited. 0u0

Awesome. The songs I like from that album are 9V and Terror. :p

Back