What's new

Who watches "Teen Mom"......

I watched it last night and Farrah has a lot of growing up to do if she thinks motherhood means you can sleep through a baby crying. WTF? She is a worthless parent if her baby is right there and she can't even hear her crying.

Farrah is delustional if she thinks she can move out and make it on her own. She is lucky her mom helps her out and so is the baby.

I really dont care for Farrah all she wants to do is party, but the couple that gave thier baby up I just want to hug them.............I cried the whole episode when her baby was born and they gave her away so she could have a better life, I want to ****ing SLAP their parents cause they keep giving them **** and talking down to them making stupid comments

i am watching this on youtube and OMG its like pregnant 90210!! LOL WTF?

OMG the couple that gave thier baby up learned NOTHING. WTF they were having unprotected sex??! what is WRONG with them?

i feel ILL watching this.

I didn't konw they were doing that. That is really f'ed up.

yeah her first appointment with the Dr i guess after having the baby. and the Dr is aasking her about birth control etc etc. well afterwards the boy is talking to the girl about her LYING and how they have been having unprotected sex and stuff. :ranting: ticked me off

I thought it was quite funny when Farrah was looking for a place and she was disgusted because people would come home and party.Also, she was unhappy how they didn't pick up their stuff. Well honey not all of our moms cook and clean for us and what do you expect teenagers to do find a room or place with older people who are done partying.

Is Tyler's dad (Butch) dating/married to Catelynn's mom (April)? Or am I confused?

Why was he supposed to go to jail?

I try to only watch the parts of the show involving that family...

I don't know about the jail part but Tylers dad is married (?) to Catelynn's mom.

Is Tyler's dad (Butch) dating/married to Catelynn's mom (April)? Or am I confused?

Why was he supposed to go to jail?

I try to only watch the parts of the show involving that family...

So strange that their parents are married. :bee:

I THINK he was supposed to go to jail for spousal abuse??

So strange that their parents are married. :bee:

I THINK he was supposed to go to jail for spousal abuse??

he makes me shudder. not a nice looking man(personality too, he seems to have a dark shadow on his soul)

I watched it for the first time this morning.... what a bunch of spoiled little girls. I only have 10 minutes worth of watching, but... the mother doesn't seem that crazy to me from what I saw. The mother (grandmother) gets up when the baby starts cooing, whining ect... the mom, laying right there obviously has that baby tuned out. She obviously isn't putting that baby first.... sad.

Has anyone heard about the movie coming up on lifetime... THE PREGANCY PACT... I so gotta watch it!

Has anyone heard about the movie coming up on lifetime... THE PREGANCY PACT... I so gotta watch it!

I think it was on yesterday. I turned a movie on, but then the kids were going crazy so I didn't get to see it.

:bee:So i'm watching the new season. Where do these kids get their money? They all seem to have nice cars. Some have their own apts. Who rents to an 18 yo. who has no money.The couple who went to Fla-she's the only one working a a tanning salon & they can afford the gas to Fla.

Just wondering?:bee:

:bee:So i'm watching the new season. Where do these kids get their money? They all seem to have nice cars. Some have their own apts. Who rents to an 18 yo. who has no money.The couple who went to Fla-she's the only one working a a tanning salon & they can afford the gas to Fla.

Just wondering?:bee:

But his dad was in the car with them. I also watched it..embarassed to admit that...

Dad went and they car pooled... I think the boyfriend is getting un-employment cause I know last season he had a decent job.

But do you think they get paid for the show now? I was thinking about that last night...

Yeah, prolly I would HOPE so!

Back