What's new

Who watches "Teen Mom"......

I believe that was Amber's dad(not certain). I recall when she visited him in the past -he lived in a motel.

I did hear on Bravo that the Real Housewives make $3,333 per episode.

If we had to live on unemployment...there is no way we could afford a trip to Fla.To many bills that would need paying & from what i've heard-unemployment doesn't pay that much.

Ok I'll admit it....I love the show-DVR it religiously!!!!

I am pretty sure they do get paid-obviously and I think certain things the show pays for-notice all thier nails are done? Also I may be wrong but look at "John and Kate plus 8" they went on trips all the time-FREE TRIPS cause it made for a better show!

As for Amber and Gary-she admits to government assistance for housing, etc

Farrah-her family is LOADED but she also admits to assistance with babysitting and struggling to pay the bills-her daughter should qualify for death benefits as well since her baby daddy passed away

Maci-lives at home and obviously her family is not poor plus she gets child support now

Catelynn-my fav-they are obviously not a weathly family as the others but Tyler seems to have had money saved up

I too have been sucked into this black hole of a tv show. I hate the always yelling obese kids. I'm starting to hate the sideways cap skinny kid, I really hate the fashionista who is always crying about everything (must get it from her dad), and I really hate the tall worthless dude who let his kid fall and hit himself on the coffee-table.

Why am I still watching this??

M

Farrah-her family is LOADED but she also admits to assistance with babysitting and struggling to pay the bills-her daughter should qualify for death benefits as well since her baby daddy passed away

Farrah is the only one I've half followed. Is her Mom and Dad still married?

I didn't know Farrah's babydaddy is dead. What happened?

I'm starting to hate the sideways cap skinny kid

He and his gf gave their kid up for adoption right? I think he's a cute kid and looks (and acts) WAY too young for all the adult situations he's in i.e. father and fiance. For some reason I kept thinking how hearbroken I would be for him if he were my son. :pout:

Yeah but he is acting like a fool manipulating his girlfriend into allowing him to view her phone records. He either needs to get over his jealousy or quit her.

M

Yeah but he is acting like a fool manipulating his girlfriend into allowing him to view her phone records. He either needs to get over his jealousy or quit her.

Oh didn't see that one. Haven't seen the show in a bit. Sounds like immature behavior cause he's a kid. He doesn't look like he even shaves.

I too have been sucked into this black hole of a tv show. I hate the always yelling obese kids. I'm starting to hate the sideways cap skinny kid, I really hate the fashionista who is always crying about everything (must get it from her dad), and I really hate the tall worthless dude who let his kid fall and hit himself on the coffee-table.

Why am I still watching this??

M

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I think you are talking about the same one-Amber and Gary.....though I wonder how she lost so much weight so quick!

Farrah is the only one I've half followed. Is her Mom and Dad still married?

I didn't know Farrah's babydaddy is dead. What happened?

As for her parents......I'm assuming so but not positive! They said last season they were divorcing and he moved out-but this season he is always at the mom's house it seems. Yet I *think* Farrah mentioned something about her dad's house-so I'm not totally sure! LOL

Her babydaddy-she actually just admitted to this in her therapy session last week. It was reported online last season. I *think* they said a car accident but don't quote me! He never even knew she was pregnant from what she told her therapist.....

He and his gf gave their kid up for adoption right? I think he's a cute kid and looks (and acts) WAY too young for all the adult situations he's in i.e. father and fiance. For some reason I kept thinking how hearbroken I would be for him if he were my son. :pout:

Yes Catelynn and Tyler were the ones who gave up thier baby for adoption. And I agree I would be heartbroken as well if they were my kid...

M

I hate to admit this.......but I agree!

Oh didn't see that one. Haven't seen the show in a bit. Sounds like immature behavior cause he's a kid. He doesn't look like he even shaves.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I definately think they are kids thrown into adult situations. They did what was right for the baby-total props cause I don't know that I could have done so!!!!! He has his heart in the right place it seems but he is still a kid with alot to learn about life............

Just watched a couple episodes last night on demand.... anyway, ****-- Farrah's BF died? Wow... Her mom is a total ****!
Amber and Gary-- WTF is that? He's such a D- bag.

YES, they have to make something for being on the show!

Gary and Amber - (the chunkie dunkers) are rather annoying... Gary is not the sharpest tool in the shed... but he cracks me up with his dumbness

Maci - I think is REALLY trying.. her EX- BF is SO useless... I can't believe he didn't even introduce his GF to Maci... if someone was going to be helping take care of my kid.. your **** right I woulda walked up and introduced MYSELF.... Both my Ex's GF/Wife knew what was up when it came to my kid... and that's because I put it all out there!

Farrah - Hate to admit it but lately I feel bad for her... she's going through all this alone and her Mom is a PSYCHO!! But I think she's a bit wacky too... it's like they meet to try to square things away and she's a complete **** the whole time.... it's like OK if your not ready to make nice then don't meet up! Give yourself healing time!

Catelynn- I really had alot of respect for these kids they sacrificed ALOT and were unselfish in their decisions... VERY mature. Although lately they have been acting more of what they are...... KIDS!

Ohhhhh wellll, I'll continue to watch either way! I feel like I can relate to these kids pretty well.... wonder why

Yeah the Maci girl is ok. Although I think her new boyfriend may have been brought in to fill an empty slot a little too soon. Especially in light of the new girlfriend drama. He seems like a nice guy too, poor sucker.

M

Gary and Amber - (the chunkie dunkers) are rather annoying... Gary is not the sharpest tool in the shed... but he cracks me up with his dumbness

Maci - I think is REALLY trying.. her EX- BF is SO useless... I can't believe he didn't even introduce his GF to Maci... if someone was going to be helping take care of my kid.. your **** right I woulda walked up and introduced MYSELF.... Both my Ex's GF/Wife knew what was up when it came to my kid... and that's because I put it all out there!

Farrah - Hate to admit it but lately I feel bad for her... she's going through all this alone and her Mom is a PSYCHO!! But I think she's a bit wacky too... it's like they meet to try to square things away and she's a complete **** the whole time.... it's like OK if your not ready to make nice then don't meet up! Give yourself healing time!

Catelynn- I really had alot of respect for these kids they sacrificed ALOT and were unselfish in their decisions... VERY mature. Although lately they have been acting more of what they are...... KIDS!

Ohhhhh wellll, I'll continue to watch either way! I feel like I can relate to these kids pretty well.... wonder why

Piggy you are my reality show watching TWIN I tell ya. I agree with your comments. Here are some of my own:

Gary is a loser why is Amber wasting her time with him? She is so pretty and could do so much better. No amount of time getting him to change is going to change him. He is a LOSER and is just in it for the "free milk."

Maci is sweet and I feel sorry for her because he fell for the cute guy that ended up being the biggest loser.

I'm getting sick of Tyler. Grow up, move on, date others and experience life before you commit to each other.

As for Farrah, I don't get that whole family. Her family seems to be really well off. What do her parents do for a living? Her dad lets everyone walk all over him. I think Farrah and her dad need to have a relationship for the sake of both her and Sophia having a male figure in their lives.

I tried looking up from Farrah's mom does, but can't find anything...
She has a lot of anger built up (Farrah) and glad that she is talking to someone!!

Gary is a loser why is Amber wasting her time with him? She is so pretty and could do so much better. No amount of time getting him to change is going to change him. He is a LOSER and is just in it for the "free milk."

Amber is also an abusive loser.

M

Back