What's new

Who's watching the Bachelor?!?

Peak Forum Bot

Part Of The Furniture
PF Member
Special
Reaction score
Who do you think Jake will end up with??
IMO- yuck to both! I really liked Ali. Heard she's the next Bachelorette.

He picks skanky ho Vienna, and ends up with nobody because she's a skanky ho.

That's OK, he only did it for the publicity anyways. I hope it pays off for his limo company.

eLiciafay...are you serious??? They had me believing this whole time that he really wants to find love!! WTH...and soooo with you on hating on Vienna...nasty!! Can't wait to see the claws come out tonight on the reunion show!

Fo' real-- Limo company?? uugghhh-- haven't read that anywhere.
Check out realitysteve.com he's got some good 411 about the show.

I think Jake is Hawt!!!

He's got a kickin body but he has no game! I feel like I'm looking at a teenager when he's mackin on the girls. Just doesn't seem like a good kisser!

And yes, I think he picks V. I did notice a lot of chemistry between them last show....still think she's a skank and he is either stoooopid or very naive.

Yea, I want him to pick Tenley, but that is looking like it won't happen.

I heard from someone who read it on some board (don't know which) that he picks V--but she ends up saying No and dumping him and his heart is broken
Now--I don't know if it is true==just what someone told me--

realitysteve.com says vienna. How could you look at those roots and want to date her?? And tonight it's a show that Jake has to face everyone he kicked off.

Her roots? How can you look at her eyes?! Joel McHale on The Soup nailed it - she's not cross eyed, she's just really good at looking both ways at the same time!

I also heard Vienna - she looks like a horse - Yuck - although I don't think he has much of a personality - kinda of a ****!

That's probably the only trashy show i don't watch.I want me some Rock Of Love or Flavour Flav.

Her roots? How can you look at her eyes?! Joel McHale on The Soup nailed it - she's not cross eyed, she's just really good at looking both ways at the same time!

I can't stand her eyes. They creep me out!

OMG, what was wrong with that Roslyn chick? She must be a pathological liar ... and then she said that Chris was hitting on the producers wife -- cheap shot! I can't believe that girl, how do they find these girls?

Roslyn was a skank... plain n simple.

I thought it was funny--Rozalyn accuses Chris of making moves on the producers wife--hmm--was this the same producer that she is with? Then what's up with that? Sounds like the pot calling the kettle black--and someone just wants to stir up trouble!

lol- I love the soup and have not seen him do this. I have to set my dvr

Back