What's new

Why David Hasselhoff Should Be Your Only Idol

Eison said:
Hard to believe he was not cast as the new James Bond after watching that.

I believe the realized that his immense Hoffness would overshadow the story.

Newk said:
I believe the realized that his immense Hoffness would overshadow the story.

Good call.

Plus he's probably still pretty busy looking for freedom.

E! Hasselhoff in Denial

Before sitting down to prove that "America's Got Talent," David Hasselhoff took the time to officially deny that he ever brutalized his wife.

The "Baywatch" icon has denied his estranged wife Pamela Bach's claims that he physically abused and mentally terrorized her, according to heavily redacted (lots of lines crossed out with black marker) court documents obtained by TMZ.com.

"I categorically deny each and every…allegation," Hasselhoff stated.

Link To Original Article

E! Hasselhoff's Close Shave

Another feeling David Hasselhoff wasn't able to stop: pain.

The "Hooked on a Feeling" singer and current "America's Got Talent" judge underwent emergency surgery in London Thursday after slicing a tendon in his right arm during a freak shaving accident.

He has since been discharged from the hospital and is expected to resume work on a TV commercial Saturday.

Link To Original Article

We can all breathe a sigh of relief, it looks like he'll be okay. :unsure:

ferrishoff.jpg

Eison said:
We can all breathe a sigh of relief, it looks like he'll be okay. :unsure:

As hairy as he is th official story of a "freak shaving accident" is believable.

my boyfriends cell phone ringer is the knight rider theme.. its fricken annoying.

Ron Burgundy said:
Before sitting down to prove that "America's Got Talent," David Hasselhoff took the time to officially deny that he ever brutalized his wife.

The "Baywatch" icon has denied his estranged wife Pamela Bach's claims that he physically abused and mentally terrorized her, according to heavily redacted (lots of lines crossed out with black marker) court documents obtained by TMZ.com.

"I categorically deny each and every…allegation," Hasselhoff stated.

Link To Original Article

I didnt know he could post in random threads.

is ron burgandy....... alive?
:eek:

diddy said:
my boyfriends cell phone ringer is the knight rider theme.. its fricken annoying.

I think what you meant to say is it is fricken awesome!!!!

diddy said:
I didnt know he could post in random threads.

is ron burgandy....... alive?
:eek:

Of course he is. :shifty:

Eison said:
I think what you meant to say is it is fricken awesome!!!!
it makes me want to shoot myself. and he has the ringer where when YOU call HIM you have to hear the stupid song too.. lol.. and he never hears his phone when he is working, so if i have to talk to him during hte day i have to fricken call a thousand times and listen to that retarded song every time!

he is just doing it to slowly drive me CRAZY so I kill myself, and him and my son can run off to mexico.
:cool:

I can't wait to read Ron's post about how Gene Wilder brought him to life using a sample of The Hoff's mojo.

It is the mohawks that drive them the crazy.

All four of you are going to get them and start a mohawk cult aren't you?

Back