What's new

Why David Hasselhoff Should Be Your Only Idol

LOL,. just them two, scissors are not allowed NEAR my or hay-hay's hair..were growin it out!

Well then at least there is still hope in that household. :p

pshhh................. we are the great hair society.

:shifty:

is mr. t your leader? :shifty:

you know it.

(hayley says that all the time, "you know it." lol.. at the end of like every sentance... she'll be like "mom you said we are going to the beach today, you know it!" and now I totally catch myself doing it too. lol.

having kids keeps me young and cool like that. I know all the hip phrases. :shifty:

so. in our old apartment, hayley and will had to share a room.. and on like one of our last nights there.. we could hear them in their room argueing, and dane goes in there and says "what are you guys doin- you're supposed to be sleeping.." and hayley goes.... "Da-ane... Will just called me MAX-INE!" sounding ALL offended.. and dane was like "will, did you just call hayley 'Maxine'?" and will just goes "uh-huh" and nods with this evil devil child smile on his face. lol... and then will goes "haylay is a MAXINE!!" and she starts screaming.. "Im not Maxine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

all crazy and dramatic. lol. we dont know anyone named maxine, so i dont know WHERE they got it from.. but I tease them with it all the time and they get sooo mad.

so yeah.

if you dont like someone... they are maxine!

:lmao:

Which of you four are the adults again?

:grin:

Hayley is the most grown up.

she always says really random adult things like.

"MOM, you're stressing me OUT!" and "you're gunna give me a heart attack!

:rolleyes: that girl is such a maxine sometimes! :lol:

**** right he is!

Who are they to keep him out?!?!?!?!

[video]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3382491587979249836[/video]

Check out the t-shirt.

check out the dance moves

Eison said:
check out the dance moves

That was a thing of beauty.

I really have to believe that he was finally making fun of himself in that video...it's been a long time coming.

1100gu.gif

Wouldn't you be if you were the Hoff?

Back