What's new

Why hello there =)

B

BeautifulAngel

Hi there!

My name is Ashley, I'm 20 years old and I enjoy being on forums a whole lot! I have my own forum which I really enjoy working on and posting new stuff on. I'm a pretty busy person, I'm a social butterfly and though my life can get pretty hectic and busy at times, I still always make time to go on my forum as well as a couple other forums.

Anyways if you'd like to get to know more about me please don't be shy to ask me some questions!

Hope to meet new people and have a blast!

Hello and welcome to Confab-It! Hope you like it here :)

Welcome to the forums! Where did you find out about us? :)

Hope you enjoy your time here! :)

Hey welcome to Confab-it :D

Thanks Ringo! How are you today?

Hello and welcome to Confab-It! Hope you like it here :)

Hi Lauren, I'm really loving it here =) You all did such an amazing job on the forum, I'll definitely be sticking around! :3

Welcome to the forums! Where did you find out about us? :)

Hope you enjoy your time here! :)

Thank you Kirk! Also I heard about you guys through PromotionTime, I thought I had replied to your thread but I guess it didn't go through :( Anyways, I'm definitely enjoying my time here! I'm really liking the forum and members!

Welcome to the site

Thank you sileter! How are you doing this fine day?

Welcome to the site, Ashley!
Hope you enjoy your stay here :)

Thanks Pandemonium, like I've told the others I'm loving it here, it's a very great community =)

Hi drillerkiller1, what's up? Any plans for you today?

Hey welcome! :)

Hey Devin, thank you for the welcome! How are you?

Welcome :D

Thank you Riven! =)

Last edited by a moderator:
I noticed your post earlier; I try and stay active on the forums I advertise on, but needless to say my own is the priority. :)

Also, I think it was GeneralChat or something you saw us on. :D

I noticed your post earlier; I try and stay active on the forums I advertise on, but needless to say my own is the priority. :)

Also, I think it was GeneralChat or something you saw us on. :D

Oh yeah it was GeneralChat that I seen your forum on XD my bad. I knew I seen you on another one as well, wasn't sure which forum though :p.
It's always good to be active on other forums, however like you said your forum should be your priority. You want to get your forum noticed but if you're spending too much time advertising it, you won't have much time to work on your forum or to post around on your own forum.

Also, I've noticed that there is a lot of staff, but if you ever need any help with anything just let me know =) I've been running forums since I was 17 so I'm pretty experience :)

Alright. Yourself? :)

Pretty awesome! It's a beautiful day out, so I think my boyfriend and I are going to go to the park soon and play some ball.

Any plans for you today?

Back