What's new

Will Tiger Woods ever reach the top again?

He played great on Sunday and although he's hardly 'back at the top', you have to do it one week at a time. If he is close or wins the Masters, it would be awfully tough to say he isn't back.

He played great on Sunday and although he's hardly 'back at the top', you have to do it one week at a time. If he is close or wins the Masters, it would be awfully tough to say he isn't back.

Tiger Woods needs to stay focused. We are all watching and he really might care that we are. Time will certainly tell us all about this sportsman.

He's getting there. He just needs to remain focused on his play, and just keep doing his stuff. I agree that if he gets close or wins the Masters, then he's pretty much back, or at least as close as he can be at the moment.

He's getting there. He just needs to remain focused on his play, and just keep doing his stuff. I agree that if he gets close or wins the Masters, then he's pretty much back, or at least as close as he can be at the moment.

Tiger Woods knows what he has to do. That focus and attitude is the core of him getting back to the top once more. Time will certainly prove if he is able to get there.

I think he'll win here and there, but won't win that many more Majors. He's lost his edge. He's already peaked. The scandal took it's toll. He's had to rework the way be conducts himself, and he's cut ties with some people who made him very successful.

I don't know that anybody can count him out in the context of winning in the sport of golf. Nobody really knows where his abilities will take him in that regard. I do think though, that through his mistakes he will never see the amount of respect and celebrity that he once saw. Sadly, once a person makes mistakes such as that in the public eye, there may be forgiveness, but I don't think that many will forget what he did.

I think he'll win here and there, but won't win that many more Majors. He's lost his edge. He's already peaked. The scandal took it's toll. He's had to rework the way be conducts himself, and he's cut ties with some people who made him very successful.

Wow, I did not give the associates he had and now no longer has any thought. Great point. Tiger Woods got caught which might have done his career at the top in???

I don't know that anybody can count him out in the context of winning in the sport of golf. Nobody really knows where his abilities will take him in that regard. I do think though, that through his mistakes he will never see the amount of respect and celebrity that he once saw. Sadly, once a person makes mistakes such as that in the public eye, there may be forgiveness, but I don't think that many will forget what he did.
Tiger Woods knew he was under the microscope. Someone was even probably watching him in the dark too. His private life sure has affected his professional golf life for sure. I can see it in the way he swings the club.

HI dear i want to say that I experienced seeing Competition when he was a child. When he was on TV with his dad and he performed a activity title with the experience display coordinator, Bob Barker, who was a excellent tennis enthusiast then too. He increased up and impressed everyone.It would be an excellent tale is right, for a come returning. I don't tennis, but I sure like viewing that game.

HI dear i want to say that I experienced seeing Competition when he was a child. When he was on TV with his dad and he performed a activity title with the experience display coordinator, Bob Barker, who was a excellent tennis enthusiast then too. He increased up and impressed everyone.It would be an excellent tale is right, for a come returning. I don't tennis, but I sure like viewing that game.
timber brisbane

Back