What's new

Winner.....Last post

Status
Not open for further replies.
O-ooo! You are respectfull constenstanststn?

Good evening everyone. Hope you all had a great day.

Which brings me to the point of saying I am the last post and winner.

Lobo, was that post of Rosey's suitably respectful?

Respectfully submitted, fellow challengers, I win!

Well I hope so Stoney. I mean I didn't tease anyone. I didn't laugh or joke around. I have been nothing but respectable.

And I win...

Thanks, respectful Rosey. Let me get this victory from Your fine tentacles with all my respect :nod:

Tentacles? Looks around...where? what am I an octopus Lobo? And although I will agree with you that I am indeed Fine. do you think it was repectable to say "Let me get this victory from Your fine tentacles"?

Rosey, you are indeed "mighty fine". And whether or not you have tentacles, I am winning today.

*Blushes* Isn't Stoney cute Ripley....you can just eat him up with his English charm.

But alas as this post states...I win.

Rosey, You should not blame on tentacles. It is my sub-melted imagination.

I am so glad to hear that You like Stoney's charm ... but why don't You bring him Your respect?

With total respect, to You.
Current winner.
LOBO

Dear Sirs

It is with the greatest of respect that I respond to your communication of earlier today. However, please accept my apologies if my response is not that which you would have wished.

My response is as follows: that you are not able to claim the title of "Winner" at this moment, for that title is held by me at this moment and while this missive remains the final one in this discussion.

Thank you for your timely and respectful communication,

Yours faithfully,

Silas P Stoneygiggle III Esq.

I have total respect for all the soupers whom wish to post in this thread. After all aren't we all resectable adults who strive for one thing, and one thing only, to be the last post and winner?

Rosey we're only teasing honey - of course you are respectable and respectful... we ALL are! Even Lobo.

By the way that means I win :p

Huh ... respecting is great opportunity to be a winner!

I am respecting You all!

Stoney sweety, I know you are only teasing. Everyone likes to be teased, except Lobo. Sometimes I wonder if he knows how to play these Earthly games. At least you have Ripley and me Stoney..

I win...

Yes Rosey, Stoney's manly charms are quite, ... charming! :tongue:

Respectfully yours, Ripley

Now if we can only get Lobo to loosen up then we can all be respectable....lmao...:tongue:

Ohh no I wonder if that was repectable of me to do....

Well then I guess I win...

Good morning Stoney....see we are here together at the same time. Would you like some coffee?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back