What's new

Winner.....Last post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will do Ripley. I'll make sure this winners pillow stays nice and warm while your gone. See you when you get back and have a great time on your vacation.

I can't believe ya'll didn't keep this post going! Are your brains on vacation???!! lol

Yes Ripley I was on vacation, just got back. So I will post in awhile.

Ohh and before I forget...I winnnn!!!!

i think maybe we lost our Stoney to the aliens as well...i hear he got beamed up to the moon!

Well I guess it is just you and me now Ripley.

You might as well give up now Ripley for if I have to say it once, I'll say it again, I win!!!

You are so right Ripley. See I told you if we stuck it out long enough these guys would give up.

Good morning, girls!

It's me ... I'll never say You who am I :lol:

Rosey! Where is my coffe? Ripley! Where is my domuts?

I am so happy to see both You winning ... but now it is my time :nod:

Huh ... Am I absolute champion?

How I can be without Rosey?

Rosey, sweetey! Where is my coffee??? It is very grimly to leave me without my coffee ...

I will not give you your coffee until you explain where in the heck you have been all these months?

It is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good to see you back in Alien Soup Lobo. :hug2:

Now I have to contact Ripley and Stonelaughter about your return.

Rosey ... if You will contact them ... They will play this game! Don't do it!

I am so sorry Rosey :bawl:
I do not have good excuse for my absence! :doh:

Well I am glad your back. It was lonely around here with out my best friends around. :eek:ddgrin:

Poor Rosey! I am so sorry ... but I am too selfish ... I'll bring You a candy!

Awww merci mon ami.

But you know you lost your title of being the last post and winner. Didn't you see that I won as the last post and winner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back