What's new

Would you like a touch-screen computer?

Poontang

Active Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
I have one, sometimes I love it but it can get really annoying if it plays up.
Would you like one or would you rather just have a standard one?

Much rather have a standard :p Used to it.

The only sort I'd potentially be interested are the ones that convert from a regular laptop to a tablet sort of setup.

I'd like to get one, as well as keeping my currently laptop so I can switch from the two. I like being able to simple touch the screen, but I like using the regular computers as well for more simple tasks... I've never used one however so I don't have much say on the subject.

Nah, my dad has one and I don't really like it. Also I much prefer using a mouse and keyboard myself.

It sounds like it's really cool,
But at the end of the day, I think I would prefer something I'm used to. So... I guess I'd just go with the standard mouse and keyboard.

I have a mouse and keyboard attached of course, not like I'm limited to one or the other, just can use either at my own convenience.

Nah, seems pointless - prefer to get a tablet.

For general use, no way. I find them way too imprecise, and plus, my fingers are too big to accurately press anything. But I wouldn't mind using a touch screen tablet, seems more fitting.

Well, I like gadgets so yes...but I'd prefer a desktop any day.

My brother has a touch screen laptop and it drove me insane.. so I'll stick to standard.

Yes, but only if I could use it like a standard one anyway. This would mean that the touch is just an extra benefit that can help in some cases. If it was solely touch screen then no, mainly because the computer wouldn't work no-where near as long because touch screens do often play up unfortunately in my experience.

I don't like touch-screen at all. I'm old, I want my buttons. :c

I'd rather get a tablet tbh + I can type faster on a keyboard.

I don't really see the point but I guess I'd like to try one.

touch screen computers are pretty much pointless if you have a tablet, but i guess they are much easier to type

Back