What's new

WrestleMania XXVIII

I would really hate to see The Undertaker loose in Wrestlemania but if he does I hope they send him out in style and class...hmmm, maybe Paul Bearer will make an appearance.

It will be interesting if Paul Bearer does make an appearance at WrestleMania. It would be just like old time again. I wander if he is going to bring the urn too.

That would be nice if Paul Bearer returned at 'Mania and maybe somehow interfered in the match to cause a dq and continue the streak. There were rumors that 'Taker would retire at WM30 but who knows, time would tell.

Thanx for posting these photos. In fact, I had never seen The Undertaker bald. There were rumours that he had an injury on his head and had to get all his hair shaved off. But I never got to see how he looks like. But he still looks scary!

The updated card for the pay-per-view event taking place April 1 in Miami, Florida is as follows:

* The Rock vs. John Cena

* The Undertaker vs. Triple H (Hell in a Cell Match with Shawn Michaels as the special referee)

* Team Teddy vs. Team Johnny (Kofi Kingston, R-Truth, Santino Marella, The Great Khali, Zack Ryder and TBA vs. Christian, David Otunga, Dolph Ziggler, Jack Swagger, Mark Henry and TBA)

* WWE Champion CM Punk vs. Chris Jericho

* World Heavyweight Champion Daniel Bryan vs. Sheamus

* Intercontinental Champion Cody Rhodes vs. Big Show

* Randy Orton vs. Kane

* Kelly Kelly and Maria Menounos vs. Divas Champion Beth Phoenix and Ev

Wrestlemania 28 is going to be a a blast. The 2 most anticipated matches are "The Undertaker Vs Triple H in Hell in a Cell" and "The Rock Vs John Cena".
We've already watched The Undertaker and John Cena wrestle in wrestlemania 27 where Triple H got an inch close to ending The Deadman's most celebrated streak. For your information, Triple H is the best friend of Shawn Michaels and a member of DX. Shawn Michaels put his career on stake to end The Undertaker's streak when he fought valliantly against The Undertaker in Wrestlemania 25 and 26. However, he could not get the job done and had to retire from his job. This year destiny has come back in such a way that it was not Triple H who begged for a re-match, but it was The Undertaker who returned for one. Why did The Undertaker want a re-match so desperately. After all, what does he have to prove now? Noone has had such a record as his 19-0 wrestlemania streak. So what is there that has made him so unsecure. In his words, he wants the world know that last year in Wrestlemania 27, Triple H had never come an inch close to winning him. He wants to end an era to prove it. But what many people think is that The Undertaker may be feeling unsecure if in the years to come some other new kid on the block may defeat his streak. So he is in search of a legendary wrestler with whom he will have no humiliation in getting his streak ended.
Well, we can't come to conclusions so early. Let's just wait for April 1 to see what happens.

I normally get excited when Wrestlemania rolls around, but this year it is in a category all itself!! I have a feeling it is going to be non-stop yelling at the tv at the place I'll be watching!! I really think they have done a good job with the whole Cena/Rock feud. It is definitely one of the better story lines from recent memory.

I hope that Cena beats the Rock. We all know it is going to be a very intense match. I think it will last like an hour or so. The Rock has to much going on in his life. Cena is dedicated to the WWE.

I think Undertaker will win against Triple H. The streak will live on a little while longer. I like all four of these wrestlers. This maybe the best Wrestle Mania of all time.

Wrestlemania this year is going to be better than last year's! Last year's was bad in my opinion; the only really exciting match was the HHH vs Undertaker match. Of course, I did like seeing Cena Rock-bottomed =)

Anyway, I think they did a good job this year. The Rock/Cena feud has really intensified. I admit I'm a little worried if the Rock can give a good match considering he's been out for a long time, but I think he'll do it. The HHH/Undertaker feud is better than last year's because this is going to take place in Hell in a Cell! I love the Punk/Jericho feud. Both players can give good matches so it's going to be one hell of a match! I think those three matches will be the best. The rest are okay too, but I think they'll be a little lower in intensity.

Every match in this year's Wrestlemania is going to be epic and I think the biggest match of them all is the match between "The Game" Triple HHH and "The Phenom" The Undertaker in the most diabolical and deadliest stipulations of all time, Hell in a Cell. The match is about an end to an era that has seen both of them cemented their legacy and their illustrious careers in the history of the WWE. The Undertaker looks to stretch the streak to 20-0 while Triple HHH looks to finally end it. With Shawn Michaels being the special guest referee in this marquee match up, who do you think will end up the last man standing? Will it be The Undertaker and the streak? Or Triple HHH to see an end to it? Find out this coming April 1 and see Wrestlemania 28 live in Miami, Florida.

Every match in this year's Wrestlemania is going to be epic and I think the biggest match of them all is the match between "The Game" Triple HHH and "The Phenom" The Undertaker in the most diabolical and deadliest stipulations of all time, Hell in a Cell. The match is about an end to an era that has seen both of them cemented their legacy and their illustrious careers in the history of the WWE. The Undertaker looks to stretch the streak to 20-0 while Triple HHH looks to finally end it. With Shawn Michaels being the special guest referee in this marquee match up, who do you think will end up the last man standing? Will it be The Undertaker and the streak? Or Triple HHH to see an end to it? Find out this coming April 1 and see Wrestlemania 28 live in Miami, Florida.

I think Undertaker is going to win. If it's his last match, he just has to win! I could be wrong though. Either way, it doesn't matter who wins. Both of them are legends in their own rights, and I wouldn't mind how the match goes. One thing's for sure: the match is going to be epic! Btw, I hope the Undertaker doesn't retire yet. I'm a big fan of his and it would be sad if he retired now.

Nearly Wrestlemania time...4 hours ..Should actually be a good one this year. Hope Daniel Bryan retains but can't see it.

Undertaker will win. Think about the match between the Rock and John Cena. Anything familiar? The rock fought Hulk Hogan that left for a good amount of time as well. John Cena will win just like the Rock did.

I think Undertaker is going to win. If it's his last match, he just has to win! I could be wrong though. Either way, it doesn't matter who wins. Both of them are legends in their own rights, and I wouldn't mind how the match goes. One thing's for sure: the match is going to be epic! Btw, I hope the Undertaker doesn't retire yet. I'm a big fan of his and it would be sad if he retired now.

It was one heck of a match between the two, with the Undertaker winning over Triple H. At first it looked like Triple H would have won this match the way he was dominating early on in the match. Even with the help of Shawn Micheals super kick and Triple H pedigree did not end the streak. It was Undertakers tombstone at end that finished up Triple H and got the win to go to 20-0 in Wrestle Mania. I really thought Triple H was going to win this one. But I give both of them lots of credit though, they did put up an excellent show.

Used to watch Wrestling when i was younger, but kind of fell out of it. But all of this discussion has peaked my interest! So I think it's time for me to get back to watching it!

Nearly Wrestlemania time...4 hours ..Should actually be a good one this year. Hope Daniel Bryan retains but can't see it.

In Wrestle Mania record time Shamus beats Bryan in 18 seconds into the match. Shamus is the new champion. It was an interesting matches this evening though. I thought everyone did well in their matches. Looking forward to the next Wrestle Mania.

I was hoping that John Cena would of beat the Rock tonight, but that did not happen. I am a big John Cena fan and all. The match did get off to a slow start though and it finshed strong. With the Rock winning in his hometown.

Definitely Taker will win. By the way, they have a good set of matches coming. Can't wait to watch it. Wrestlemania really is the grandest even WWE has to give.

Source: WrestlingNewsWorld

We get an arial shot of the arena as Josh Matthews and Matt Striker immediately begin hyping the main events of the evening. The talk about John Cena vs. The Rock right off the bat before transitioning into talking about The Undertaking taking on Triple H in a Hell in a Cell match with Shawn Michaels as the special guest referee.

Things are sent to the ring, and Tony Chimel announces that this match will be for the WWE Tag Team Championships. The Uso’s are the first two men to make their way out to the ring. The reaction is hard to gauge, but all reactions will be hard to gauge in such a big, open arena.

Tyson Kidd and Justin Gabriel are the next two men to make their way to the ring, and this makeshift duo seem to get a good bit of cheers, but again it’s pretty tough to tell.

The Champions, Primo and Epico, are the final tandem to make their way to the ring with Rosa Mendes in tow.

Triple Threat Match for the WWE Tag Team Championship
- Primo & Epico © vs. The Uso’s

We get an arial shot of the arena as Josh Mathews and Matt Striker immediately begin hyping the main events of the evening. The talk about John Cena vs. The Rock right off the bat before transitioning into talking about The Undertaking taking on Triple H in a Hell in a Cell match with Shawn Michaels as the special guest referee.

The entrances:

Things are sent to the ring, and Tony Chimel announces that this match will be for the WWE Tag Team Championships. The Uso’s are the first two men to make their way out to the ring. The reaction is hard to gauge, but all reactions will be hard to gauge in such a big, open arena.

Tyson Kidd and Justin Gabriel are the next two men to make their way to the ring, and this makeshift duo seem to get a good bit of cheers, but again it’s pretty tough to tell.

The Champions, Primo and Epico, are the final tandem to make their way to the ring with Rosa Mendes in tow.

The start:

The bell rings and Primo, Kidd, and one of the Uso’s kick things off. Kidd is tossed from the ring by Primo, and Primo turns around into a head butt from Uso. Primo misses a running knee in the corner and falls to the outside. Kidd catches Primo with a kick, then heads back in the ring to trade near falls with Uso. Primo heads back into the ring with a springboard dropkick and kicks at Uso before tagging out to Epico. Epico stomps away for a bit before tagging right back out to Primo. Primo suplexes Uso for a two count, then DDTs Kidd for another two.

Mid-match notes:

Primo picks Uso up and slams his head into the turnbuckle before seating him on the top rope. Primo lays in with a couple of shots to Uso before heading up after him. Primo tries for a suplex, and Kidd gets in on the action, hitting a crazy springboard sunset bomb for added leverage. Primo and Uso make the tag and other Uso comes in and takes Epico out with a backdrop. It’s Jimmy. Jimmy hits a crossbody out of the corner, and a Bubba bomb to Epico before catching Justin Gabriel coming into the match with a couple of hip tosses. Gabriel reverses a whip, but Jey makes the tag and the Uso’s hit a pop up Samoan drop. Jimmy tags back in and the Uso’s hit a double splash in opposite corners. Jey comes back in, but a pin is broken up by Primo. Primo is tossed to the outside, then Epico is back dropped on top of him. Jey heads to the top and dives to the outside on top of Primo and Epico. Jimmy, on the apron, tosses Kidd out on top of everyone else.

The finish:

Gabriel, not to be outdone, hits a top rope asai moonsault on top of everyone on the outside before rolling Epico back into the ring. Gabriel tries for a 450, but Epico gets his knees up. One of the Uso’s hits a superfly splash, but the pin is broken up. Epico hits the Uso with a backstabber, and pins him for three.

Winners and STILL WWE Tag Team Champions: Epico and Primo

Following the match, Primo and Epico celebrate in the ring with Rosa Mendes.

Back to Striker and Matthews who talk about how great tonight’s show should be. They discuss how they had to add an extra hour just to fit everything into tonight. They run down Team Johnny vs. Team Teddy, and Orton vs. Kane. They also spend some time talking about the two big championship matches taking place tonight; CM Punk vs. Chris Jericho and Sheamus vs. Daniel Bryan.

They announce that Bryan/Sheamus will be the first match of the evening. They send it backstage where Bryan is waiting. Bryan says he’s beaten everyone put up against him. He says maybe they should be asking Sheamus what his strategy is. He says Sheamus will make a mistake, and he’ll be there to capitalize on it. He’s walking into his first WrestleMania as Your World Heavyweight Champion, and he’ll leave the same way. He gets a good luck kiss from AJ. They Bryan tells AJ to do that thing. AJ grabs the belt and runs around Bryan yelling “Yes, yes, yes!”

The show opens with National Guardsmen holding American flags at the top of the stage and Lillian Garcia singing America the Beautiful.

The show opens with a shot of the crowd, no pyro, and Michael Cole welcomes us to WrestleMania. The crowd looks absolutely gigantic as we get a couple of wide shots. There’s no time to spare though, as things head right into the ring and Justin Roberts.

World Heavyweight Championship Match
- Daniel Bryan w/AJ © vs. Sheamus

Sheamus comes out first followed by Daniel Bryan who is accompanied by AJ Lee. Daniel does his “Yes, Yes, Yes” gimmick down the ramp and into the ring.

AJ is on the apron and Bryan asks for a good luck kiss. When he turns around Sheamus hits the Brogue kick and pins him for the three count.

Winner & new World Heavyweight Champion, Sheamus

Singles Match
- Randy Orton vs. Kane

Back in the arena, flames shoot up from the entranceway, and Kane makes his way out toward the ring. I don’t know if it’s because of the last match, or because it’s Kane, but I can’t really hear the crowd at all.

Randy Orton is out next, and the crowd comes alive for the Viper, giving a nice big initial pop.

The start:

The bell rings and Orton lays right in with a couple of big right hands and some big clotheslines in the corner. Orton tries to whip Kane across the ring, but Kane reverses and hits a clothesline of his own. Kane beats on Orton in the ropes and almost catches him in a chokeslam, but Orton fights it off.

Mid-match notes:

Orton lays in with a couple of big stomps to Kane, sending him out to the ring apron. Orton pulls Kane back into the ring through the ropes for his suspension DDT, but Kane fights it off and launches Orton into the top rope before hitting him with a big boot to the side of the head. Kane rolls Orton over to try for a pin but Orton kicks out at two. Kane punches away at Orton in the corner before hitting a snap mare and a low single leg kick for another near fall.

Kane locks in a rear chin lock and pulls back, wearing Orton down. Orton is able to fight up to his feet and out of the hold, but Kane comes right back with a couple of big right hands. Orton and Kane trade punches in the middle of the ring. Kane gets the best of the exchange with a chop to the throat that’s good for another two count for the monster. Kane picks Orton up to his feet and whips him into the corner. Orton gets his boot up, but then walks right into a big side slam from Kane. Kane pins Orton and gets another near fall.

Kane wrenches away at Orton’s neck, twisting and pulling before going right back into another rear chin lock. Orton fights back up to his feet and out of the hold, hitting Kane with a big right of his own before hitting a nice swinging neck breaker. Orton tries to slam Kane’s head into the corner turnbuckle, but Kane blocks it and slams Orton’s head in instead.

The finish:

Kane punches away at Orton in the corner, hitting him with repeated rights and lefts. The referee pulls him away, and Orton gets in a shot of his own. Orton almost hits the RKO, but Kane pushes him away again. Orton hits a dropkick to Kane’s knee, but Kane hits a back elbow and heads back to the top rope. Orton stops him, seating him on the top and peppering him with right hands. Orton heads up the ropes with Kane. Kane grabs Orton around the throat and executes a chokeslam from the second rope. He pins Orton, and gets the three count.

Winner: Kane

Back