What's new

Your Favorite Team(s) is/are?

Cowboys fan checking in. I've been a die-hard Dallas fan since I was a little kid and grew up idolizing Emmitt Smith. The last two seasons have been frustrating to say the least but I think Dallas is primed for big things in 2012.

I agree because they made it pretty far in season 2011.

My favorite teams are the 49ers and the Oakland raiders. It's mainly because I'm originally from the bay area, so I still rep them.

I dont have a favorite team. Just love the NFL.

I guess I'd say the saints. I live in the UK, but I have a close friend in Louisiana and she's a saints fan all the way. All I ever get are saints updates all the time :)

I am not a big fan of NFL, I sometimes watch it ..

Anyways, my favorite team is New England Patriots.

49ers (see avi). Only started REALLY paying attention to NFL in recent years, and was drawn towards the Niners, even when they were a 6 win team. Love this team more every time I watch them, and the NFC Divisional game put my love over the top :D

The Bears! Its not my home team, but still closer than the Colts. I also rather enjoy the Dolphins, but my interest in them declined quite a bit since Marino left years ago.

My Favorite NFL team is the Colts. Favorite college team is the Auburn Tigers. I also enjoy watching the Giants play as Eli is exciting to watch!!!

My favorite team is the Packers and a close second for me would be the Giants. I cannot tell you why, since I don't even know, but I love these teams.

I'd have to go with my hometown team (Seattle Seahawks) as my favorite team.
Usually I'd choose a single favorite for both the NFC and the AFC so being that the Seahawks is NFC, my pick for an AFC team would have to be The Patriots.

Of course, I am going with my beloved Green Bay Packers as my favorite team! I stick with them through thick and thin, win or lose..I don't jump on the band wagon when a team is winning and pretend I like them for the season...I grew up a Packer Fan and will pass away as a Packer Fan..GO PACK GO!

My favorite team is the New England Patriots. I have a lot of respect for this team and the coaching staff because they seem so disciplined and hard-working.

My favorite teams are:
-The Green Bay Packers
-Cleveland Browns
-Pittsburgh Steelers

The reason why I love the Green Bay Packers is because I was born and still live in Wisconsin. I like the other teams because of their talent. Thanks for starting this thread. It is neat to see what teams other people like!

Growing up in a place where we didn't have a proteam near us I never really got any one favorite team so I really like 4 teams Seahawks - Broncos - Buccaneers - Dolphins

But since Teebow went to Broncos I will be rooting for them a lot now...

I don't really follow any team specifically, and I really don't know a whole lot about the sport, but I have always rooted for the Detroit Lions. I like the under dog. But from what I have paid attention to, over the last couple of years they have been doing fairly well. GOOOOOO LIONS!!!

I don't really follow any team specifically, and I really don't know a whole lot about the sport, but I have always rooted for the Detroit Lions. I like the under dog. But from what I have paid attention to, over the last couple of years they have been doing fairly well. GOOOOOO LIONS!!!

I always root for the underdog too. I like the Lions, Browns, Bengals, and Dolphins for that reason.

Back