What's new

Your member name meaning.....

Mine is DH and my first email address that we shared. It is a combination of his name and my name and the day we were married.

We share this screen name on a WDW board.

On a different board I am: Mooreboysmama. I should have used this on here instead. Oh well...........

My nickname for many years was red b/ I'm a redhead (although as I got older it turned more strawberry blonde, I've been coloring it various shades of red for 10 or so years). Then I was married and my last name changed and my initials became RED. :)

This is a good thread Valerie!

And now I have to google it bc I still don't know about ennui :dunce:

My nickname for many years was red b/ I'm a redhead (although as I got older it turned more strawberry blonde, I've been coloring it various shades of red for 10 or so years). Then I was married and my last name changed and my initials became RED. :)

This is a good thread Valerie!

And now I have to google it bc I still don't know about ennui :dunce:
me neither about ennui :)

Mine is pretty obvious too. I figured it i can get my finances straight and save more money,i will be able to put more away for the kids education. I have had a hard time adjusting to the fact that it costs so much money here for college. In Ireland college is pretty much FREE.

Rebecca named me cause she lubs me!

George.jpg

mrsmom because that's my whole identity..............I'm a Mrs. and a Mom.

Where's Focadima??? Her name inspired this thread b/c I've always gone "Huh?" when I see her name.

It's my name spelled backwards with the o and the a transposed. When I was a kid and was learning to spell it backwards I always screwed it up like that and then when I was signing up for AOL many moons ago the correct backwards spelling was taken so I went with this one. I've pretty much used it for all couponing boards I'm on.

OMG, duh! :dunce: Boy am I slowwwwww....I knew your name was Joan, but always wondered what the heck your name meant. :lol: For what it's worth, I see your screen name & pronounce is "ear-uh-ja-moe-uh." Talk about transposing some letters. :giggles:

OMG, duh! :dunce: Boy am I slowwwwww....I knew your name was Joan, but always wondered what the heck your name meant. :lol: For what it's worth, I see your screen name & pronounce is "ear-uh-ja-moe-uh." Talk about transposing some letters. :giggles:

:lol: The official pronounciation is e-rhyme-noj :bowing:

Where's Focadima??? Her name inspired this thread b/c I've always gone "Huh?" when I see her name.

OOOOOO! OOOOOO! I KNOW!!!!
smiley-raising-waving-hand.gif

but I'm not gonna spoil it... you'll have to wait til she gets here
smug.gif

:lol: That may be, but you'll always be "ear-uh-ja-moe-uh" to me. :lol:

I used to participate at iVillage (years and years ago) and my name was momofalexgrace. One of the members always read it as "mom-of-flatulence." So, at least "ear-uh-ja-moe-uh" is kind of exotic in an American Indian kind of way. ;)

:lol: That may be, but you'll always be "ear-uh-ja-moe-uh" to me. :lol:

I used to participate at iVillage (years and years ago) and my name was momofalexgrace. One of the members always read it as "mom-of-flatulence." So, at least "ear-uh-ja-moe-uh" is kind of exotic in an American Indian kind of way. ;)

I understand. Autumnsky will always be autumnski (very Polish sounding) to me and blcrystali will always remind me of Billy Crystal. :lol:

Abroton reads abortion to me. :dunce:

nothing exciting--not top secret :)

FOrrestCArterDIllonMAdeleine

my kids names in no particular order
dh set it up as our first email name years ago

I was born an 11 lbs baby… :bowing:

So I was called Miss Piggy at birth and on….

when I got married I became a married pig… so MrsPiggy

I also love and collect pig stuff… mostly Miss Piggy stuff though.

Back