What's new

Your member name meaning.....

• Rhonda/Tracy will you please just SHUT UP!!!!!!! You didn't pay someone over $500 that you OWED her for OVER SIX YEARS!!!!! I mean SERIOUSLY!! Don't try and act like you are the "good guy" here because you sent a couple of pathetic e-mails in 2011!!! Almost SIX YEARS after this occurred!!! I mean, I appreciate the DRAMA and all but you are seriously driving me NUTS by playing all this nonsense about how there was "nothing else you could do"!!
You paid her now. You (finally) did the right thing. Now HUSH Up!!!!

Sorry to vent folks but I hit a brick wall on this one!

July 2011 ISN"T the first time I TRIED to pay Sandy. I tried to pay her YEARS ago.

But that's ok. Glad I got her paid now.

Folks, I seriously think that she is Freyguy in disguise and is laughing his/her **** off right now at how NUTS he is driving us all!!!!

Whew...finally got to the end of this thread. I am EXHAUSTED.

LMFAO...this whole thing is friggin hilarious...I love CW...

I'm wondering why Sandy wasn't hounding this chick night and day wherever she could (including here) until she got her $...........I mean it's not like you say "Meh, no big deal" to $500!

I'm wondering why Sandy wasn't hounding this chick night and day wherever she could (including here) until she got her $...........I mean it's not like you say "Meh, no big deal" to $500!

I can see just calling it too much trouble for stuff you got free, and mrsmom if you had seen some of my PMs (sure they are similar to what Sandy dealt with) it was like talking to an over-caffeined teenager. Sandy mentioned the whole pay with a check/tax thing which for grey stuff is just silly and can seem threatening if you're not prepared for it.

I mean, I buy inventory from people all the time but I know how to attach a cost basis so it's no issue for the people I'm buying it from. What they do with the $ as far as their tax issues is none of my concern, I know my end is covered.

When people start babbling about "business income" and "tax basis" for stuff they basically buy at a garage sale (official or not) it seems threatening and maybe not worth the trouble to chase it.

I'm glad she got paid, and I wonder if Garnette still has a list ... maybe I will do some Googling :)

Wow, you know something's going on if Fiya is here in the evenings. :flowers:

Today was rather juicy....I was hoping Nohio would show....

Whose house can I come to and load up on $500 worth of stuff and not pay you until 6 years later?

come on ****es....I'm good for it....

Omg, I have 20 something pages to catch up on now, and there's only 7 minutes until Big Bang Theory is on!

Big Bang theory?

sounds like a show Georgie would love....:lol:

Whose house can I come to and load up on $500 worth of stuff and not pay you until 6 years later?

come on ****es....I'm good for it....

Don't forget to ask for a tax form.................apparently that's the key. ;)

Pay with a business check! Make sure you issue a 1099 for transactions over $600!

:lol:

I have one more question for Sandy and then I WILL shut up. (But please please I'm only looking for Sandy to (hopefully) answer this)

Sandy, Is there ANYTHING I can do to make things right with you? I'm willing to give you some interest money if you want. I would really like to find a way to make things right with you. Please let me know what I can do. I hope there is something you will let me do. Tracy

Back