What's new

Your member name meaning.....

welovedrama.jpg
Fotopostkarte-We%20love%20Drama1.jpg
Fotopostkarte-We%20love%20Drama1.jpg

ok, show is over folks, move along

I just got my paypal

thanks!

oh wait, Barb and Ernie, you have to let me know where you want your lunch?

Let me know where to meet you!! :bowing:

Because I was giving you the benefit of the doubt. Post the crazy angry aggressive email you sent me demanding what to do next.....

I wasn't communicating with Sandy and had no idea if what you told me was true.

I now don't believe you.

Honestly, you should have paid her in the 5 years BEFORE you emailed me in 2011.

AND....if you want to beat the **** outta this horse.....

YOU ONLY CONTACTED ME because I posted a thread on CW asking if anyone had been approached for stockple trades at CW from a Wi trader....because I had proof you were here at CW and wanted to be sure I was watching out for the board members. You contacted me to cover your ****....

and you did...for almost another year. Until you freaked here....I moved on and just watched over CW.

You contacted me 5 years after the trade because you were concerned I would out you. We never ever discussed it before then...and you didn't know I knew about it until then.

Sandy says she can prove she answered you.....so you asking what to do if she didn't is crap.

you FINALLY did the right thing.....why not revel in that rather than rehash what you did wrong.

I love when pieces of a puzzle all fit together :)
Barb dropped the F-bomb at you. Not a first time but still makes me :hah:

I can see just calling it too much trouble for stuff you got free, and mrsmom if you had seen some of my PMs (sure they are similar to what Sandy dealt with) it was like talking to an over-caffeined teenager. Sandy mentioned the whole pay with a check/tax thing which for grey stuff is just silly and can seem threatening if you're not prepared for it.

I mean, I buy inventory from people all the time but I know how to attach a cost basis so it's no issue for the people I'm buying it from. What they do with the $ as far as their tax issues is none of my concern, I know my end is covered.

When people start babbling about "business income" and "tax basis" for stuff they basically buy at a garage sale (official or not) it seems threatening and maybe not worth the trouble to chase it.

I'm glad she got paid, and I wonder if Garnette still has a list ... maybe I will do some Googling :)

Alright now who the hell is Garnette?? :keeper:

I have one more question for Sandy and then I WILL shut up. (But please please I'm only looking for Sandy to (hopefully) answer this)

Sandy, Is there ANYTHING I can do to make things right with you? I'm willing to give you some interest money if you want. I would really like to find a way to make things right with you. Please let me know what I can do. I hope there is something you will let me do. Tracy

:hb::hb::hb:

I think Barb has used the f bomb a time or two, but yeah............it takes a lot for her to do so.

*cough*****monkeys*cough* (don't forget, we're sometimes ...what was it, fruitful?)

MrsRed's comment from post 22. Little did you know......

:bowing: :bowing:

****! this thread has gotten entirely too long...I don't have time to read all the bullshit that transpired but thanks for summing it up red! :lol: Now can we get back to what the names mean?:lol:

How'd I miss all those? :dunce:

:giggles:

100 times in 47,700 posts???

I think I need a HALO.

I think 100 may be the max # of posts that gets returned on any given search. Sorry, the halo may have to be put on hold. :giggles:

Some of those are unfair....I was quoting Sati's hacker.:cartwheel::cartwheel::cartwheel:

I wonder if maybe sati's hacker is also named tracy - now that would really make things confusing.

That's it for me - time to let the pooches out to pee and then I'm off to bed.

So Sati's hacker is the new formal name for Sati? Like the "CWer formerly known as Sati"?

How long did it take you Ernie?
hours, but I had to stop and leave, I gotta a life ya know :) then back and stop and back. And now back again, just like the rest of you hahaha

So Sati's hacker is the new formal name for Sati? Like the "CWer formerly known as Sati"?

No, she claimed she had a hacker and blamed a bunch of her last posts on the hacker.

hours, but I had to stop and leave, I gotta a life ya know :) then back and stop and back. And now back again, just like the rest of you hahaha

soooo.....maybe things are dying down here a little? :pout: Does that mean it's time for a confidential leak of the 2006/2007 emails??? :bee:

No, she claimed she had a hacker and blamed a bunch of her last posts on the hacker.
Yeah I know, it just seems to be her formal name now

We're waiting.... :tap:

we'll get the snacks while you organize your thoughts :lol:

Some day when Ernie isn't looking....I will tell you about HER trade with Rhonda.

Course, she may have to be out of the country....

This should do it....did everyone wash their hands? :giggles:

bulk_popcorn_bag.jpg

Some day when Ernie isn't looking....I will tell you about HER trade with Rhonda.

Course, she may have to be out of the country....

Okay well if Ernie isn't going to anonomously (sp?) leak the emails...then she needs to go away so that THIS ^^^^^ can happen!! :keeper:

Well, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Joanmarie already had her pkg of swedish fish today, so we aren't going to get any of those! I'll bring the dots!

Back