What's new

Your member name meaning.....

Probably.....but only because you called her out and falsely accused her of messing with you.....when it had nothing to do with you.

She doesn't like that.

LMFAO!!!

swale I've never heard of having pet moths. :dunce: How long do they live? Do they fly freely around the house? What do they eat?
my questions too! they are gorgeous creatures but, to be frank, i would be wiggin out if even one of those hefty lepidoptera were in my house!! freaking out!! and the photo of that beautiful blue eyed girl with it on her face!! no way. very, very cool. but i could not.

You are a freak. I was talking about the Jewel co-moderator. Her name in real life isn't Tracey.

And I only knew that from the first time we traded.

And if you want to bring up the hundreds of $$ you owe Sandy and didn't pay her....I took myself out of that and left that months ago when you promised me if she contacted you-you WOULD pay her....but when she did you said you couldn't afford to do so. I dropped it. It isn't my problem. (nor did I ever post about it on here until now when you whined I was doing something to you?!?!?!)....where?!?!?!?!!

WHICH...had nothing to do with my post that there is a member whose name is different but you don't know it unless you trade with them (my co-team leader, Tracey).

WHAT!!!!! I NEVER told you I couldn't afford to pay her. AND I HAVE ALL OUR E-MAILS I CAN PROVE THAT WITH. I told Sandy I wanted to pay her years ago. And wanted to ASAP right now. I asked her for her paypal address or address so I could pay her. I EVEN told her I would drive down to her and bring her the cash. She NEVER responded back to me. So I emailed her AGAIN and said I was waiting for her address or how she wanted to do it. Never got a single e-mail from her. And THEN I even contacted you back and TOLD you that she wasn't responding back to me. I can't believe you are twisting this ALL around now.

For ANYBODY who wants ALL our e-mails to see this I will gladly hand them over.

I would NEVER EVER screw anyone over and this makes me sick that you are even saying this.

swale I've never heard of having pet moths. :dunce: How long do they live? Do they fly freely around the house? What do they eat?

The adults live for about a week. When they emerge they have no mouth parts so they don't eat. Their sole job is to find a mate and lay eggs.

Ours did for a while until the kids who slept over would freak out because they would wake up with one on them. LOL Silence of the Lamb was brought up several times....LOL

They would eat silver maples. We had so many of them at one time that I would have to go around the block with pruners and cut big branches from the trees. By morning the next day the branch would be bare and I would go out and do it again. At the end of the caterpiller process, you could clearly see where I had cut branches from the trees for them to eat.

It was a fun learning experience...that I did not ask for. It all started with my DS bringing home one fat caterpiller.

Probably.....but only because you called her out and falsely accused her of messing with you.....when it had nothing to do with you.

She doesn't like that.

Uh oh. Barb's talking in the third person. This can't be good. :hides:

my questions too! they are gorgeous creatures but, to be frank, i would be wiggin out if even one of those hefty lepidoptera were in my house!! freaking out!! and the photo of that beautiful blue eyed girl with it on her face!! no way. very, very cool. but i could not.

They don't bite. LOL

Barb,On 7/30/11 you sent me this e-mail:

If it were my trade. ....I would send ONE MORE message....you know the emal works...cause she answered it before. Let her know you are attempting to pay her and need the payment info (whether to send a MO (I would deliver confirm it if you do) or paypal or??) And that this is your last attempt to do so. That you are happy to clear it up...but need to hear from her in order to do so.

And then let it be. IF she refuses to answer to get her money....then it is soooo on her now as far as I am concerned. IF I ever hear from her she is still waiting on her $$ I have no interest in hearing it and am ready to give her an earful that she misrepresented this situation.

Barb

That is what you wrote and exactly what I ALREADY did BEFORE you even suggesting it. Never head a word back when I e-mailed her one last time.
So what am I suppose to do shove it down her throat????????

Holy crap this thread is making my headache hurt more.
It wouldn't be CW if a light hearted thread didn't take a turn for the dramatic!!
That's why we all keep coming back! :lol:

i've got 30 lbs of popcorn if anybody needs any..............

Wow..I pick a fine time to come back from the dead...

still singing the Help me Rhonda song BTW....

My username is the same as my AOL account in HS, I use it for most all places (SD, etc.)

I wanted to be (and was for several years) a newspaper reporter.

Then wanted to add a number....I tried 1, 2, 3, 10....all taken. Then 20, it wasn't taken, so there you go.

Forget help me rhonda... with your last post firestar, "pick a fine time to leave"... now its kenny's song You picked a fine time to leave me, Lucille.

Lol I traded with Tracey a long time ago and I don't recall her name :lol:

This wasn't even ABOUT Tracey!! Hahaha that's why it's all so funny to me b/c I was talking about someone else. :lol:

SMH

I had no idea that it would lead to this...or I probably would have brought it up a long time ago :lol:

Anyways! It's hard switching gears between the different conversations in here! :lol:
What an unexpectedly amusing thread.

NOT picking on anyone here, just to clarify.

**** now I don't have a chance of getting anything done today! I'm gonna blame everyone named any form of Tracy, Tracey or Tracie either IRL or as a screen name...............justferscause.

4 hungry children and a crop in the field :choir:

Forget help me rhonda... with your last post firestar, "pick a fine time to leave"... now its kenny's song You picked a fine time to leave me, Lucille.

Back