What's new

Your member name meaning.....

Well I think this is all a lighthearted thing taken WAY too seriously. I had no idea there were ever any issues and I wouldn't have if you didn't just bring it up. Probably would have been a better idea to handle in PMs :9:

Hold on there missy. :tap: Weren't you the one who started all this riddle stuff yesterday? I believe it was right before I headed home for lunch and it snowballed since then.

So I think in this instance instead of blaming EC we can blame mrsred! :lol:

Hubby's screen name was brainstorm back in the days of AOL...and whenever I joined some random board I chose Firestorm, but it wasn't available so I had to pick Firestar.....the 73 is the date of my birth, yes....I'm old....so Firestar73 just stuck with me....

it's actually pretty useless since everyone here calls me Fiya (which I like better) on account of my red hair/and vinegar crotch talk....

Rhonda, I mean Tracy, LOL! No worries...who cares anyway, FREYGUY is still on here and we ALL know he has multiple personalities and names! :lol:

She was talking about me.

The situation me and her had was handled off this board on purpose and I would very much appreciate if it would stay that way. (more for the 3rd person involved in it) So please nobody ask any information about the situation. (not that anyone has just appreciate it nobody does)The ONLY reason I kinda bought up anything about it is because of Barbs post. That situation is closed in ALL ways on MY end. I thought it was on her end too. But I see she has a problem with me using my friends login name. It didn't happen on purpose I just started reading the posts when she was logged in at my house. Then started posting. I have NO problems making my own account on here. It's probably better if I do. It is kinda odd that I'm posting under Rhondas name when my name is Tracy. Especially for trading purposes. Just don't feel like being a newbie on any board when I have been couponing for 25+ years and went through FW, Dagg, HCW and now here. (which CW feels like home to me)

I'm sorry to anyone I confused with my screen name.

I don't know what happened before. (It was obviously a big deal to you so I'm not trying to belittle the situation) But seriously, I don't think anyone here cares what you call yourself on the blog. Don't change your name, and relax. We are all just on the board to coupon, chat, relax and enjoy each others company. I can literally feel your tension from your posts. Let it go!!! This whole thread was meant for fun, not to "call anyone out"! It was interesting to hear how you got your member name, let's leave it at that!

By the way: The name is "dealchaser".......because I love chasing deals!

Hubby's screen name was brainstorm back in the days of AOL...and whenever I joined some random board I chose Firestorm, but it wasn't available so I had to pick Firestar.....the 73 is the date of my birth, yes....I'm old....so Firestar73 just stuck with me....

it's actually pretty useless since everyone here calls me Fiya (which I like better) on account of my red hair/and vinegar crotch talk....

Not as old as me: born in '72, just turned 40 yesterday!!!

Rhonda, I mean Tracy, LOL! No worries...who cares anyway, FREYGUY is still on here and we ALL know he has multiple personalities and names! :lol:

Thanks! :lol: I do want to change my name though. Just don't make fun of me because I'm demoting myself to a newbie status.

Now I just gotta figure out how to do it. I tried to log out of Rhondas name to go register but Rhondas login name is sticking to me like glue and I can't get it lose from me. I will try on another computer.

However, I want to use my nickname BUT it is another person's name too. :surrender:Maybe I should just use something with Tracy in it.

why is the song "Help me Rhonda" going through my head?

Hold on there missy. :tap: Weren't you the one who started all this riddle stuff yesterday? I believe it was right before I headed home for lunch and it snowballed since then.

So I think in this instance instead of blaming EC we can blame mrsred! :lol:

:lol:

Not even close to whom I was referring to! But sure, blame me, hell I've already been banned!

She was talking about me.

The situation me and her had was handled off this board on purpose and I would very much appreciate if it would stay that way. (more for the 3rd person involved in it) So please nobody ask any information about the situation. (not that anyone has just appreciate it nobody does)The ONLY reason I kinda bought up anything about it is because of Barbs post. That situation is closed in ALL ways on MY end. I thought it was on her end too. But I see she has a problem with me using my friends login name. It didn't happen on purpose I just started reading the posts when she was logged in at my house. Then started posting. I have NO problems making my own account on here. It's probably better if I do. It is kinda odd that I'm posting under Rhondas name when my name is Tracy. Especially for trading purposes. Just don't feel like being a newbie on any board when I have been couponing for 25+ years and went through FW, Dagg, HCW and now here. (which CW feels like home to me)

I'm sorry to anyone I confused with my screen name.

DON'T leave. No one knows what went on but that is in the past. STAY...we need your expertise:)

Thanks! :lol: I do want to change my name though. Just don't make fun of me because I'm demoting myself to a newbie status.

Now I just gotta figure out how to do it. I tried to log out of Rhondas name to go register but Rhondas login name is sticking to me like glue and I can't get it lose from me. I will try on another computer.

However, I want to use my nickname BUT it is another person's name too. :surrender:Maybe I should just use something with Tracy in it.

NoNewbTracy NotANewbTracy

bl = blue
crystal = crystal
i = eyes

DH gave it to me when we were dating. He signed me up on a site after I logged in using my full name. It's because he used to love my blue eyes. Sadly, I doubt he even knows the color of my eyes anymore.:pout:

Back