What's new

Your member name meaning.....

Yes, well, she AND the Queen do that when pressed.:hah::laugh:

Careful who you're waving your finger at! :snicker:

Only on CW could a thread asking to explain user names turn into this. :atcw:

My take is when you feel guilty about something, even innocent chatter can seem like it's directed at you even WHEN IT"S NOT.

That is what she said. (that you wouldn't pay her)

That is BULLSHIT!!! And I have ALL the e-mails I sent her I can forward to you. This time it's been a short enough time that I still have the e-mails I sent. Before I didn't even though I tried to do take care of this years and years ago. Those e-mails just were SO old they didn't get retained.

I even e-mailed you back to let you know I wasn't hearing back from her.

Forget help me rhonda... with your last post firestar, "pick a fine time to leave"... now its kenny's song You picked a fine time to leave me, Lucille.

I am a Kenny Rogers ****

:choir: I've had some bad times :choir:

:choir: lived through some sad times :choir:

Lol I traded with Tracey a long time ago and I don't recall her name :lol:

This wasn't even ABOUT Tracey!! Hahaha that's why it's all so funny to me b/c I was talking about someone else. :lol:

SMH

I had no idea that it would lead to this...or I probably would have brought it up a long time ago :lol:

Anyways! It's hard switching gears between the different conversations in here! :lol:
What an unexpectedly amusing thread.

NOT picking on anyone here, just to clarify.

Dammit - who are you talking about. Quit teasing us. Yes, we know it's not your name to tell but you've been dangling this in front of us for a full day now so just spill it. :tap:

:choir: But this time your hurtin' won't heal :choir:

:choir: You picked a fine time to leave me Lucille :choir:

The old kenny, not the new "improved" freaky looking one... right?

You are skimming this thread aren't you? :lol:

Tracey (as in Jewel co-moderator)'s real name is not Tracey

Dammit - who are you talking about. Quit teasing us. Yes, we know it's not your name to tell but you've been dangling this in front of us for a full day now so just spill it. :tap:

That is what she said. (that you wouldn't pay her)

Want to drop it?

How can I drop it when Sandy lied to yet AGAIN and you believed her??

I guess I have NO choice BUT to drop it since you believe her over me.

And why didn't you tell me back in July that she was saying that???? You saw me e-mailing YOU to have you HELP me take care of it. That is what we were e-mailing back and fourth for.

Barb, I would NEVER screw someone and this really really hurts me. I'm bawling right now. I can barley type.

Careful who you're waving your finger at! :snicker:

Only on CW could a thread asking to explain user names turn into this. :atcw:

My take is when you feel guilty about something, even innocent chatter can seem like it's directed at you even WHEN IT"S NOT.

Just trying to help you friend... it"s isn't a word. Did you check the grammar thread? :giggles:

You are skimming this thread aren't you? :lol:

Tracey (as in Jewel co-moderator)'s real name is not Tracey

I've realized that by now but mrsred made it seem like there was someone else outside of this Tracey/Tracy/Rhonda mess that she was talking about.

I thought I was payin' attention, but mebbe not. :surrender:

:fart:

:bowing: I try :roll:

I don't BELIEVE ANYONE.

Is she paid or not? If not...send to her pp (her email) and be done.

I don't want anything to do with it.

I think this is the important question here. Did you pay for the items you received? If not, you picked them up from her house, right? Well then drop by and drop off the money you owe her. Pronto.

Joan gets the award for the ONLY FRIGGIN PERSON that listens to me.

Or at least the only person that can follow my train of thought :giggles:

Mama22angels- it's is a word. "It is" is abbreviated to it's.

Back