What's new

Your member name meaning.....

This is NOT true.

I couldn't take care of anything because

1. She never gave me her paypal address that I requested
2. She never gave me her mailing addreses that I requested

AND I told her I would drive down there in a couple weeks since I was going that way. (if she wanted in cash)

Never heard a word back from her. So what was I suppose to do then?????? How can I pay someone when I had no paypal address or address?? It's not possible.

If you picked the items up from her house, how do you not have her mailing address?

why didn't you pay her when you picked up the stuff?

Don't MOST people enjoy getting paid at the time of service....

Can't you look up her name and address in whitepages?

Not unless those ****ty butterflies are about to get in a ****fight with those **** moths.

How did you know that butterflies are ****ty? Because they really are....they are also drunks and lushes too...LOL

the moths....are kinda ****ish but at least they are not getting drunk.

why didn't you pay her when you picked up the stuff?

Don't MOST people enjoy getting paid at the time of service....

Can't you look up her name and address in whitepages?

There you go, bringing it to the gutter again. :lol:

If you washed your hands, we can all enjoy mrsmoms popcorn and joanmaries swedish fish!

How did you know that butterflies are ****ty? Because they really are....they are also drunks and lushes too...LOL

the moths....are kinds ****ish but at least they are not getting drunk.

So we know Rebecca is not a moth.

the moths....are kinds ****ish but at least they are not getting drunk.

They are overly pretty, a bit over done. Usually signs of a ****. It'd really be something to see a butterfly in 6" pumps.

****, thanks anyway....

They are overly pretty, a bit over done. Usually signs of a ****. It'd really be something to see a butterfly in 6" pumps.

Course then maybe at least those **** moths could reach the last two free rolls of paper towels on the top shelf at Target.

I guess ****s aren't altogether useless...
There's still hope for you Tracie or however the **** YOU decide to spell it. (Yeah b/c my name is super normal and easy to spell!)

Again, to clarify, Tracie is Fiya.

Y'all keeping up with me here? So much for my nap. I'm WAY too vested in this thread!

Course then maybe at least those **** moths could reach the last two free rolls of paper towels on the top shelf at Target.

Speaking of PT and Target.....got 7 more rolls today!:lol:

And do you have a new water meter? (steve)

You have all of Barb's e-mails but you don't have anything with Sandy's address?
Google maps is wonderful with directions.

So the answer to my quesiton in another post is no, you've never paid for those items, correct?

I have both Barbs and Sandy's e-mails.

I don't have Sandy's address any longer or would even remember where she lived. If your saying just go ahead and paypal Sandy at the e-mail address I e-mailed her at I will do it ASAP! I just didn't know if that is the address she wanted me to pay her with. I also told her if she preferred I could send her out a check after I got her address that would save on the paypal fees. Or I could bring her the cash since I was already coming that way. (back in July of 2011) I don't have the money right now IN MY PAYPAL acount(or ever in my paypal account) so I couldn't do it as a gift like I do with other small amounts. But I could pay her with my bank account through paypal. I was just trying to avoid any of those fees. I want to pay her what I owe her BUT I wouldn't want to pay her anymore than that. So I have NO issues with taking care of this. NEVER have. I just hope everyone can understand that I don't want to pay the paypal accounts. So I can do this:1. Just pay her asap with paypal and she will incur the fee. 2. Request the money from my bank account I owe her and I will have it in my paypal account in a couple days and can pay her. (as I just did when I paid Kathy for the Kohls coupons)

I will give you guys proof of my payment to her once I'm done.

Back