What's new

Your member name meaning.....

:roll:

My last name is "Bass"= nickname "Tuna"= nickname "Charlie".

Coupon= Q

Bass + Coupon= CharlieQ

I thought this was a great thread until the last few pages.

Can't we have one or the other started as a new thread (just so that we can actually see when someone pops in to explain there name)?

Nope...this is CW...this is how we roll...once again, moths anyone. LOL

She was Tracysbeans. She emailed me she needed to speak to me about something urgent....

and disappeared all together.

But Rhonda was here. Someone told me a few years ago that they thought Rhonda was Tracysbeans. But I didn't look into it until I saw her email addy in a list for CW members for an email.

Rhonda is tracysbeans. That's how she paid me PP for Kohls coupons.

This is all so scandalous!

:roll:

My last name is "Bass"= nickname "Tuna"= nickname "Charlie".

Coupon= Q

Bass + Coupon= CharlieQ

.....and the plot thickens...........so you are, or are not, Steve Bass in a mermaid outfit? :snicker: :lol:

BTW, the whole Rhonda/Tracy thing explains a lot about how if you read her posts it seems like they are from two different people. :lol:

I seriously just wasted 40 min. of my life trying to catch up to this thread from when I left it around noon: You know, right when it really started getting good! But I never laughed so freaking hard in my life :roll:

From her (rhonda/tracy) first comment I thought she was just oozing tension and now we know why. I am very glad that you got your money out of all this drama Sandy! The truth always comes out: Even if she basicly outed herself!

BTW, the whole Rhonda/Tracy thing explains a lot about how if you read her posts it seems like they are from two different people. :lol:

So what is the excuse for the other people around here who seem to have multiple personalities?

Sandy....glad you got your $$....way overdue IMO. I'm calling bullshit on this too...I think it was a out of sight, out of mind thing. "I did all I could do bla, bla, bla". Two years....bullshit.

Sandy....glad you got your $$....way overdue IMO. I'm calling bullshit on this too...I think it was a out of sight, out of mind thing. "I did all I could do bla, bla, bla". Two years....bullshit.

I saw posts that it was 2006.... that is nearly 6 years.

Sandy, Can I please ask you a question?

I'm thinking you just did and since she isn't here... you might just as well ask away and see if she answers.

Nice to see you here! Hope life is treating you well.

:shesaid: glad this brought sandy out of the woodwork.

She's the reason I'm at CW! :hiphip: thanks for bringing me here from SD. :hiphip:

:dance::dance::dance::dance:

Rhonda you obviously have Sandy's email so question away..privately...

unless you like everyone to know your bid-ness. (which I guess you do)

I think this post alone should get you bumped up from noobie :flowers:

I think the real questions we should be asking are

Can we sell the idea of a CW reality show to some network?

Should we use some of the proceeds to pay sandy?

If we get made into a movie should we sell popcorn?

If we do should we offer coupons?

If the coupon is not a manufacturers coupon is it ethical to let people know about these coupons?

I think these questions will help bring us back to why we are here.

Back