What's new

A giveaway and a favor

smbka_1

Expert Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
So we're making a big push at work to increase our social media following, and in the process, I've secured some giveaway items to help drive it.

Over the last couple months, we've given away tvs, ipads, mini-trips, tickets to sporting events, etc. I'm working on keeping that trend going but could use a little help in padding my numbers (yes, I'm shameless and soliciting).
What I'm asking is for you to 'like' our store's Facebook page... and what I'm giving away is 2 tickets to a Blackhawks game (and 2 passes to the Ketel One Club) to one of our FB's page fans if we hit 600 (we're at 302 now) by March 10th. Which works out to be fairly good odds.

We will have more giveaways down the line for that group of people, as well as promos and giveaways to our text club followers,
AND if you live anywhere near Peru... we've got in-store signups going for Cubs tickets, a St Patty's Day trip giveaway, a Coby tablet, a $400 VIP wing party, and more. All you have to do for those giveaways is come into the store and enter to win (granted, the hopes are to increase our business :lol:)

I do so much miss 'seeing' you all on a regular basis, and hope things are well for everyone, and I sincerely thank you for at least reading this.

I didn't read your post yet, but wanna say WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?!

I didn't read your post yet, but wanna say WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?!

driving up and down I39 - 70 miles one way is dominating my life :lol:
as for the moment... I'm trolling thru 6 months of posts here. but that will come to an end in a minute as I need to go to bed :(

THANKS TO ALL THAT LIKED US SO FAR!

30 messages a month seems very outrageous granted google gives me free texts but still seems like a lot.

69302: Buffalo Wild Wings: Reply OK to start. Msg&Data rates may apply. Up to 30msg/mo of text alerts. Reply HELP for help. Reply STOP to cancel. 309-427-1551
Me: OK
69302: Buffalo Wild Wings: Welcome! Msg&Data rates may apply. Up to 4 msg/mo of VIP events, deals. Reply HELP for help. Reply STOP to cancel. 309-427-1551

Back