Me the day of my grandfather's funeral:
PICT00482.jpg

My cousin's sons on our balcony (the older one is about 13 now):
PICT0036.jpg

My sister at her college graduation:
PICT0057.jpg

And Tika showing off her naughty bits:
VACNABarnSoccer026.jpg

Man, I wish I was skinny again and hadn't chopped off my hair last year.

Nohio being skinny is for teenagers!!!! (And let me add I was a chubby teen...you were fortunate to be thin once upon a time.)

We are women now and got some bangin' curves!!!!

And hair grows back.

Nohio being skinny is for teenagers!!!! (And let me add I was a chubby teen...you were fortunate to be thin once upon a time.)

We are women now and got some bangin' curves!!!!

And hair grows back.

I think I was only skinny because I was on Wellbutrin. And yeah, my hair is slowly growing back, but it will be years before it is as long as it was, and I miss it.

I think I was only skinny because I was on Wellbutrin. And yeah, my hair is slowly growing back, but it will be years before it is as long as it was, and I miss it.
Have you ever tried Biotin? It is a vitamin (one of the Bs I think.) I took it for awhile...it made my hair grow so fast that I was getting highlight touchups every 4 weeks so I stopped taking it.

Have you ever tried Biotin? It is a vitamin (one of the Bs I think.) I took it for awhile...it made my hair grow so fast that I was getting highlight touchups every 4 weeks so I stopped taking it.

No, I never have. I'll try it if it isn't too expensive. How much did you take?

don't forget the silver fox in your pic..

again, what Cubs logo?! still not seeing it.

DH will be pleased :giggles:

:tap: yes, you are :tap:

Beautiful pics Cookiemom!!!

It's in the top right hand corner on a cabinet door. Even I noticed it and sports are totally off my radar. :bowing:

:bliss:

Oh boy, better keep Lucy well fed or else one of those little critters may go mysteriously missing. :hides:

ooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh ....... but she wants to play with one of them soooooooooooooo bad
2410_batting_eyelashes-11.gif

I saw it, I was just playing with Cookiemom. Her hatred of my team seems to run deep...

:lol:

:huggy: not hatred, really...... just good fun..... the anti-cubs sign was left over from a baseball themed kid birthday party..... it just seemed, oh idk, at home :lol:

No, I never have. I'll try it if it isn't too expensive. How much did you take?
I don't remember. I do remember it was not expensive. It was at least 4 or 5 years ago. I just remember being verrry skeptical about it working....but I can track my hair growth b/c I dye it...and it was not in my head. My hair really did grow faster.

I don't remember. I do remember it was not expensive. It was at least 4 or 5 years ago. I just remember being verrry skeptical about it working....but I can track my hair growth b/c I dye it...and it was not in my head. My hair really did grow faster.

Okay, I'll try it. Now I just have to remember to buy some.

:huggy: not hatred, really...... just good fun..... the anti-cubs sign was left over from a baseball themed kid birthday party..... it just seemed, oh idk, at home :lol:

Oh Cookiemom, I can't hate the Sox. I was born a Sox fan :faint:

OK I will bite, all your pics are so cool. Thanks for resurrecting the thread. Thought I would share, this is us this past Easter. So glad to know what you look like cookiemom and KG....well all of you for that matter.

Attachments

• IMG_5197.jpg
    IMG_5197.jpg
    240.2 KB · Views: 47
OK I will bite, all your pics are so cool. Thanks for resurrecting the thread. Thought I would share, this is us this past Easter. So glad to know what you look like cookiemom and KG....well all of you for that matter.

cute family! thanks for sharing. I still love the pic in your avatar, too

wcjost your family is beautiful! :hiphip:

More dog brags pics: :giggles:

This weekend DH was putting some bags of grass clippings in my car to take to the dump and Sadie jumped in and wanted to drive. She wouldn't even look at me like "Nope, I'm driving this time." :lol:

100_1154.jpg

Enjoying the yard:
100_1150.jpg

She is always at my feet under the table when I'm using DH's laptop. I've accidentally kicked her a couple times.

100_1155.jpg

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! PRETTY PUP!!!

Lucy loves to drive too!!! :bliss:

Great pics of Sadie! What is it with dogs wanting to drive? Maybe they think we're doin' it wrong? :giggles:

The pic of Sadie lounging on the grass would make a great avatar for you Rebecca!

She's so pretty mrsmom!

wcjost your family is beautiful! :hiphip:

Thank you so much! Your dog is a cutie. The driving reminds me of my 2 oldest, they are always jumping in my van wanting to drive. I LOVE your siggy..are they drinking the free Frappe's from Mc Ds?

Thank you KG for the kind words as well. Got your envie today. TY!! My DH cracked up when he saw the envelope, b/c I do the same thing!! I mean, it is a perfectly good envelope why waste it!!!:lol:

Thank you so much! Your dog is a cutie. The driving reminds me of my 2 oldest, they are always jumping in my van wanting to drive. I LOVE your siggy..are they drinking the free Frappe's from Mc Ds?

Thank you.

I thought that too. :giggles:

Got your envie today. TY!! My DH cracked up when he saw the envelope, b/c I do the same thing!! I mean, it is a perfectly good envelope why waste it!!!:lol:

You know it! I haven't bought envelopes since I started paying bills online over 9 years ago. We're ahead of the curve on the whole reduce/reuse/recycle thing. That's what I tell my DH anyway..

Back