What's new

A time to remeber Pictures

I know mrsmom has seen it, but KG, did you happen to notice the ummmmm Cubs logo sign, hanging from our kitchen light ???
devil.gif

:tap:

I saw the logo! Lol
Cookiemom, your family is gorgeous!

I'm too chicken to post family pics on the Internet. I know, I'm weird...

no, not weird at all, autumnsky..... i think about that too :(

cookiemom--I LOVE that photo of dh and you--too cute!

and ummm btw that cubs logo has a slash through it--so all is good!

I know mrsmom has seen it, but KG, did you happen to notice the ummmmm Cubs logo sign, hanging from our kitchen light ???
devil.gif

Um, no I didn't see it, I was focused on what I thought was a hamster cage with Christmas lights on it?!

Um, no I didn't see it, I was focused on what I thought was a hamster cage with Christmas lights on it?!

WOW! You're good..... DD is up to 2 gerbils, 1 hamster and 1 guinea pig, so they're all up in her room now... that's just TOO many yummy looking critter/play toys for Lucy to be able to stand! :giggles:

Can we link pics from fb? I am having a hard time uploading pics.

Can we link pics from fb? I am having a hard time uploading pics.

I've never tried (I don't have pics on FB) but it shouldn't be hard. Right click on the photo. Click on "properties" then copy the address (URL). Come back here, open a reply box, then click on the mountain icon above the text box. paste your URL in there. PM me if you have problems.

WOW! You're good..... DD is up to 2 gerbils, 1 hamster and 1 guinea pig, so they're all up in her room now... that's just TOO many yummy looking critter/play toys for Lucy to be able to stand! :giggles:

don't forget the silver fox in your pic..

again, what Cubs logo?! still not seeing it.

don't forget the silver fox in your pic..

again, what Cubs logo?! still not seeing it.

Beautiful pics Cookiemom!!!

It's in the top right hand corner on a cabinet door. Even I noticed it and sports are totally off my radar. :bowing:

Oh boy, better keep Lucy well fed or else one of those little critters may go mysteriously missing. :hides:

Me torturing Aki....

Attachments

• IMG_1592.jpg
    IMG_1592.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 20
I saw it, I was just playing with Cookiemom. Her hatred of my team seems to run deep...

:lol:

Ok sorry, didn't realize you were part of the rivalry! :giggles:

Back