What's new

A time to remeber Pictures

Sure baby anytime....

a time i would prefer to forget? who would have thought you could get your hair up that high without a bump it? dont i look THRILLED?

scan0001.jpg
Classic! What year is this?

how do you add pictures

upload your photos to a hosting site. Some people use photobucket; I use Picasa web albums.

Once you have the URL of your pic on a website, reply to this thread. Above the reply box, there is a row of icons. One looks like a mountain with the sun over it (mouse over it and it says "insert image"). Click that icon. Paste the URL of your photo in the popup box, and your photo should appear when you click "preview post" or "submit reply"

ETA: feel free to PM me if you or anyone else wants help with this

this is older.. Ten years ago this week!! :bliss: this is the only digital wedding pic I have.

JUICE.JPG

Beautiful!! Happy Anniversary!

this is older.. Ten years ago this week!! :bliss: this is the only digital wedding pic I have.

JUICE.JPG

JUICE.JPG

Wait this is you and the pic at Wrigley is you? You look totally different in both pics (both very pretty just different).

yes, both pics are me and my Mr. We were both a little, ah, thicker in the wedding pics (and they're 10 years old). Me moreso than him. I've been up, down, up and down on the scale. I can't be the only one on here who's a lifetime member of Weight Watchers. ;)

yes, both pics are me and my Mr. We were both a little, ah, thicker in the wedding pics (and they're 10 years old). Me moreso than him. I've been up, down, up and down on the scale. I can't be the only one on here who's a lifetime member of Weight Watchers. ;)

I just keep going up and up and up. :redface:

Well the wedding pic was 10 years ago. I think you're still pretty. And you have 2 beautiful boys. I can't even blame the up and down on having kids.. :lol: I'm grateful my DH cares more about the person inside than the outside, even if he is a Cardinals fan.

Here's another one, this is more recent. It was handlebar mustache night at Great American Ball Park
P1010002.JPG

Well the wedding pic was 10 years ago. I think you're still pretty. And you have 2 beautiful boys. I can't even blame the up and down on having kids.. :lol: I'm grateful my DH cares more about the person inside than the outside, even if he is a Cardinals fan.

Here's another one, this is more recent. It was handlebar mustache night at Great American Ball Park
P1010002.JPG

:lol:

Sorry, but I couldn't get past the Cards fan thing. Didn't you discuss baseball before marriage? :giggles:

:lol:

Sorry, but I couldn't get past the Cards fan thing. Didn't you discuss baseball before marriage? :giggles:

He's more knowledgeable about baseball and stats than most of the Cubs fans I know.

Those are really cute pics, KG! A very handsome couple indeed :bliss:

All i need to do is photo crop out some of those nasty Cubs symbols and you'll be perfect!
devil.gif

Cookiemom, thanks, I think.. ;) Photoshop the clothes, the weight, the mustache, just don't get rid of my honey :bliss:

NO worries! The honey stays!!! :huggy:

Here are some of mine! :bliss:

IMG_1322-1.jpg

IMG_3090-1.jpg

334uuci.jpg

You have a beautiful family Cookiemom!

Here are some of mine! :bliss:

IMG_1322-1.jpg

There's muh pretty lady! :hiphip:

I noticed Lucy had a strategic foot placement to cover her girly parts.

I know mrsmom has seen it, but KG, did you happen to notice the ummmmm Cubs logo sign, hanging from our kitchen light ???
devil.gif

Back