What's new

another storm is coming

kmjlovesjesus

Part Of The Furniture
PF Member
Reaction score
Another storm is coming they say around 5 or 6

They are saying 60 70 mph winds---suppose to hit between 4 and 6

Maybe if I say it is coming, it won't RIGHT!!!!!!

It hit here in Eastern Iowa around 1PM...lasted an hour or so...we got close to 3 inches of rain...lots of wind resulting in flat plants...I hope they pop back into shape...supposed to regroup around 11PM...

WHOA!!!!!!!!! LOTS of red/strong storm areas on the radar... quite wide..... i think it will hit a lot of us :hides:

They say my area around 4 or 4:15 I am in the Winfield/Wheaton area Sycamore just got hit with 65 mph winds

DH gets it before a lot of people get it---I just couldn't get to my computer fast enough to let people know---

I bet it rains everywhere except at autumnsky's house :giggles:

I bet it rains everywhere except at autumnsky's house :giggles:

And MessyT's house. DD and I just brought in as much outdoor furniture as we could. Tried to secure what remains. Pretty sure that means we will get no rain.

yeah peeps, it is getting awfully dark up here in the north woods! I think it will hit you souther peeps as well...which is why I'm waiting until tomorrow to go visit mom and dad!

Very dark with lots of rumbling but no rain or wind in Aurora yet. My poor backyard needs a good soaking...it looks like straw. Stay safe everyone!

They said 3:45 for our area. It is rumbling and lots of lightening

Getting dark here at the Lakefront. Lollapalooza is suspended until after the storm

dh was in dubuque-said it hit around 2 ish there--

wahhhh we have a family bbq Olympic party to go to at 5--we have been preparing stuff all week for it!!

The lightening is so severe, we unplugged everything and turned off the t.v.--dh says the lightening is pretty intense

What a difference 12 minutes can make....treees are bent half over, rain is just spraying horizontally and it is pitch black outside....power is flickering...kids are scared...nice of DH to be fishing in Canada this weekend. I'm just watching tivo'd shows....satellite is down.

stupid tree just hit the pod--power line is on the ground--but still connected---OH no not again==downed wire but we have power

Back