What's new

another storm is coming

Years ago, my fil called every 10 minutes until we had the vice president from com ed at our house---I am so tempted to go this route
Right now--I can't get in touch with A T T to tell them we have down wires--we are on hold over and over and over-=-then they disconnect us--I can't leave because we have to wait for COM ED and COMCAST_-
Guess my patience is being tried just like JOB---and I am not like Job as I am not being very patient! GRR GRRR GRRR!! (LOL)

Now I just have to laugh
Called Com Ed for an update---explain again that we have a power line down in our yard
COM ED__you can't have a power line down and still have power--it is impossible
ME: It is down--I am looking at it--so is the att guy that is just hooking back up our phone
COM ED__That is impossible--can I speak to the att guy
ME: Ask att guy--guy says sure I will talk to them--explains the situation--that it is torn away from the house--but it is their problem not ours-because it will depend on the techinician that comes out to repair if they want to re bolt us--but no matter what they have to come to restring the lines
COM ED__No that can not be--the pole is their responsibility
ATT__Yes, it is their responsibility once you hook up the lines that are down--and you really should just connect it with a bolt for them--but that is up to you--but you still need to come out and hook up the lines--i see them and they are yours
COM ED__Are you sure they are ours?
Att__explains it again--yes, you need to come out

COM ED_-to me now, well you didn't say it was from the house-
ME--I have said this over and over--bottom line what are you going to do?

Com ED--well you have power--so we will come out when we can--just try to keep your 7 year old out of the yard since it is n't safe---

Ridiculous!!! So--now we wait for comcast--which my dd is insisting is the line that is keeping us powered--but won't know until Com Ed comes and Comcast comes

I do appreciate--I have power I am blessed--and others are out--yes, restore them --they need power--however, don't call me a liar that I have power and it is impossible---
So--here we wait and wait and wait
FUN FUN FUN

Found an electrician--figure it would be faster than waiting for COM ED
100.00 and he pulled it up.
So line is up --now just waiting for comcast
Hope the line stays up
The electrician did say--that comcast should have done it---it is their lines that were pulled away--it was not our pole!!!

I mean Com ed--not comcast should have done it--Com cast has to do their line--we are told Thursday---they did come out--but wouldn't touch it--so we go back in line
Minor details--so we live without cable and net for another few days.
How did we survive growing up????

Found an electrician--figure it would be faster than waiting for COM ED
100.00 and he pulled it up.
So line is up --now just waiting for comcast
Hope the line stays up
The electrician did say--that comcast should have done it---it is their lines that were pulled away--it was not our pole!!!

That's such BS! Email Jon Yates and have him get your $100 bucks back from Comed!

Back